Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

15~

"Jay it's fine don't worry about it." I said taking his cheek in my hand and bringing his eyes to connect with mine.
"Bastards like him are the ones who end up fucking everything up." He said glaring at the guy before his face softened as he finally stayed with me.
"Just let it be Jay we don't need a scene like the last party." I mumbled resting my head on his shoulder as we slowly swayed to a slow song that was playing. I heard a few muffled giggles and whispering a little infront of Jay. I figured it was Kris but after hearing the words slut and whore I was for sure it wasn't her. I lifted my head to see Macey an her whore group giggling before a if on que all glared at me at the same time. I turned quickly and pulled Jay closer my eyes getting a little foggy. I hated getting bullied. Elementary I always did because I had struggled with weight until the 7th grade. I might have said things behind people's backs before, which I regretted later but never to their face. Jay could sense this and his head moved as he whispered in my ear,"Don't listen to them." I sighed even though just the other day he had slept with Macey. Jay kissed my forehead before taking my hand and leading me through the sweaty, dancing teens and up the stairs.
Before I knew I we were on the floor of my bedroom drinking my mothers best wine, who I knew would kill me later, playin strip poker. Jay was down to his jeans and I was in my bra and thong holding my knees to my chest. We were both pretty drunk I more than he, and I was slowly rocking back and forth.
"Just go! It's not that hard of a decision." I said narrowing my eyes at Jay.
"Yes it is because I want to see which piece of clothing you are going to take off next." He smirked studying his cards.
"Oh please!" I laughed staring down at my feet that were shoved in his face which happened to have heels on them.
"Damn it." He scowled making me laugh again.
"I'll win and you know it!" I laughed wiggling my eyebrows.
"Don't think that will happen." Jay smirked crawling towards me before placing his hands on either side of my shoulders and his knees on the side on my waist. I giggled my hair spread out behind me in a pretty mess. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, bringing our faces closer to each other.
"Still winning?" I asked.
"Oh yes." He smirked before connecting our lips together. He eventually but my lip for entrance wih his tongue which I permitted as he lifted me up wrapped around him to the bed. He laid me down and slowly went down to my neck sucking on it lightly. I let out a low moan making him smirk against my skin. He slowly tugged the straps of my bra off kissing my shoulders before unhooking the bra. He messed with m nipples before sucking lightly on then causing me to moan louder. Once he got to my thong he stopped looking at my eyes for a second. He studied me and I saw a look of realization wash over him for whatever reason. He flopped over on his back next to me his breath still a little fast.
"I'm sorry. I can't, I don't want I take advantage of you." He said rubbing his forehead with his hand. I groaned sitting up looking at him.
"But don't you love me?" I asked bitting down on lip and looking at him with pleading eyes. I was drunk.
"I love you and that's why we aren't doing it now." I sighed bringing me back down and pulling me ontop of him kissing my forehead. He stroked my hair as my eyes feel heavier. I mumbled a few things I couldn't remember but I heard him chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!! I haven't posted in this story for forever. I didn't have a ton of ideas plus I got really busy. The other day I saw it and was. Like hey, maybe I should start that up again. I have a feeling most of you will and have stopped reading but that's okay I get it. I will try to post often though I have a new story called Mascara if you want I read that one! :) ~love Kat :)