Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

16~

I woke up with two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled then scrunched my eyebrows, I wasn't exactly sure what happened last night. I looked down, well I'm still clothed so no sex, and doesn't look like I fought with Jay, unless this wasn't Jay next to me. I slowly inched my head around to see the familiar face that was practically drooling. I turned my head back around and giggled a little bit. I laid there for a few more moments loving the feeling of his arms around me. Then the thought that my mother was coming home sprang into my head. Shit. I took Jay's arms off of my causing him to groan and turn onto his other side.
"Wake up!" I said hitting him with my pillow then trying to push his shoulder a few times. Then his hands grabbed my wrists and he pulled me over him.
"Excuse me? What time is it missy?" He smirked his eyes still closed.
"I don't know eight?" I said rolling my eyes a little.
"To early good night." He said pulling me into him.
"Uhm, not early enough. My mom's coming home remember?" I said and his eyes shot right open.
"Shit." He quickly through of the covers he had left on him exposing his bare chest and boxers, I couldn't help but stare a little. "We have a problem here and all you can do is stare at my body? This is why your my girl." He laughed kissing my nose before getting up and sprinting towards his clothes that were thrown out around a bottle of wine.
"What exactly did we do last night?"
"Uh, strip poker." He laughed as he tried pulling his pants up.
"Mhmm. I guess I lost?" I laughed, as he gave me a confused look.
"You don't remember anything?" He asked sounding a little nervous.
"Nope, well I mean some things but not after we got into that bottle." I chuckled nervously, there was something more to the story. "Did I do something stupid?" I knew that was the stupid question but what else could I ask.
"Nah. Nothing regrettable, more of my problem." He smiled a little before slipping his shirt over his head.
"Did you sleep with some other girl?" I asked more jokingly than hurtful.
"No." He said sounding a little grumpy. I decided not to push any father than it was going and went to pick something out from my closet. It was summer but I would still get cold in this house since Kris had it set to about 50 degrees in here. I changed in the bathroom right off my bedroom putting my hair up in a high bun. Jay was gone by the time I got out with out saying a word, I frowned slightly before going into hyper-clean mode. Something I always did when I was nervous was clean extremely fast and left my room looking spotless. I headed out of my room expecting to see drunk kids laying out everywhere but instead the house was oddly quiet and looked like it had been picked up. My brow furrowed as I slowly walked down the steps then I heard a small thump and paused in my tracks turning my head around, but no one was there. Another bump came and then a soft moan and I almost died. Kris was bound to be having after morning sex. EW! I shivered before quickly running down the stairs towards the kitchen before actually walking in on Kris and some random guy half naked against the counter.
"Oh my god! No, stop!" I yelled running back up the stairs to my room and heard muffled voices with Kris's frantic voice fairly loud.
"Oh my god she's never going to come into this kitchen again, never going to probably look me in the eye, I mean thats where we cook our food and t-." Her voice was gone now and I heard a male's voice soothing her while I shut the door to my room.
"Well someone looks horrified." I jumped at Jay's teasing voice.
"Oh you scared me." I said putting my hand on my chest. "I just witnessed something I didn't want to." I said, he raised an eyebrow signaling for me to go on.
"Well, Kris and some other guy about to have sex." I said shivering again. He laughed a little scratching his head before wrapping his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, we know you haven't been exposed to that kind of sight yet." He chuckled while I looked up and glared at him.
"Rude. What if you saw Lucy?"
"Eh, has happened before multiple times." He shrugged smirking a bit, before kissing me softly on the lips. "It's not the end of the world." He smirked again kissing me again.
"Uhm, excuse you!" I heard the door open and Kris's voice bombing.
"Excuse me! Excuse you! You were the one about to have sex with some random guy. Did I happen to mention in our kitchen!" I yelled turning toward her.
"He's not a random guy, he's my boyfriend, and plus we were going to move to the couch."
"Ugh, that doesn't make it any better. And plus since when have you had a boyfriend."
"Since 3 months ago." A guy came around the corner smiling a bit. He was definitely handsome, muscular, brown haired, freckled, and well attractive, all things Kris had on her list of the perfect guy.
"Well this is Arron." Kristen smiled wrapping her arms around his waist, as he did in return.
"Uh Hi." Jay and I looked at one another and shrugged. Hey, first time for everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers! Sorry it took so long to upload, i've been really busy plus I wasn't sure what to do with the story... SO here it is! Hope you guys still read, I know its been a really long time. Love you all! -Kat