Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

17~

Kristen was never the girl who had boyfriends. It was more along the lines of a one night stand or just friends with benefits, nothing more nothing less. She was the popular slut in high school and she definitely lived up to it. I never would expect her to try and settle down, but then again I didn't know what she would do. The four of us were all sitting on the couch watching The Conjuring, while Arron and Kristen were cuddling on one side while Jay and his arm around my back and his hand was rubbing my side. I wasn't a fan of horror movies, which was why it was comforting to have Jay there but the movie wasn't that scarey yet. All of a sudden the garage door burst open and scared the shit out of me.
"I'm home!" My mothers voice rang through the house, so chirpy and annoying.
"Hi." I said looking towards her who was looking at me and Kristen with weird looks, then she spotted Jay and ran around to the other side of the couch.
"Jay! Honey, hows your mother? Did she get the package I sent her? How are you honey?" I shrunk into the couch a little more each time she asked a question. Before he could even answer any of them he turned to Arron and Kris who were now just sitting up next to each other. "And who may I ask are you? Aww Krissy you actually picked a flower out of the bunch, too precious." My mother said holding her hand on her heart and Kris looked like she was about to die right then and there. Jay and I laughed a little while Arron introduced himself.
"Uhm by the way some party last night hmm." She smiled walking up stairs to her room. Kristen and I looked at each other and new we were dead. "Why don't you boys go home now hmm? I have to have a chat with my girls." My mother yelled from upstairs.
"Shit." I said putting my head into Jay's chest. He kissed my head before lifting it off of him.
"Thats probably my que to go, I don't want to witness your moms wrath." He smirked wiggling his fingers as he stood up. I glared at him smacking him on the arm.
"Whatever, bye." I said laying full out on the couch pressing my feet into Kristen's side. He kissed my nose before grabbing his phone and walking out the front door.
"I should go to shouldn't I." Arron said looking at Kris and I who were nodding our heads in unison.
"It won't be pretty." Kris said kissing Arron which turned into a make-out session.
"Okay done, stop thanks for coming Arron, nice to meet you!" I said prying them apart. They just laughed at me and had one more peck before he left. Now came the wrath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First of all ladies, since when have I ever allowed a man or should I say boy to stay overnight in this household?" My mother raised her eyebrows, her light brown hair was trailing behind her as she paced slowly between Kristen and I.
"Uhm ne-" Kristen started to answer but my mother shushed her before he could continue.
"That wasn't a question you were suppose to answer." She said shooting a glare at Kris her eyes almost looked tired but I didn't want to question. "Secondly throwing a party? Like that in my household, where neighbors and people just passing by and hear and see. Oh girls." She sighed angrilly rubbing her temple with her fingers. "Since I really don't want to deal with this right now just please go up to your rooms and absolutely no and I mean no Jay or Arron." She snapped giving us the eye. Kris rolled her eyes and started up the stairs with me trailing behind. She slammed her door before me mother yelled up no closed doors. I sighed and walke in my room and fell onto my back on the bed. A small knock came from the balcony doors and Jay stood there with a wide grin on his face. I quickly ran over with wide eyes listening for any signs of my mother before slowly opening the door and shutting it quietly behind me.
"I can't talk to you right now." I sighed but he ignored that before kissing me lightly on the lips.
"Too bad for your mommy." He chuckled and I shot him a look before he wiped that off with another kiss that lingered a little longer.
"You're an ass." I glare whispering it into his mouth.
"And you're a goodie goodie so I guess were even." He smiled kissing me down my jaw before trailing back up to my lips.
"Not really." I stated crossing my arms across my stomach.
"Are you going to shut up so we can at least spend two minutes together." He chuckled raising an eyebrow. He now had me pinned against my house with his hands on either side of me.
"Nah I like talking." I giggled before grabbing his shirt and pulling him to me. "Almost as much as I like kissing." I whispered before sealing the small space together with my lips. I opened my mouth allowing him to stick his tongue in my mouth and I bit his bottom lip teasingly. He held a smaller smirk on his face as he grabbed my waist pulling our hips closer together. I slipped my hands under his shirt trailing my fingers lightly on his chest and stomach. He tugged at my shirt but I nodded my head not knowin when my angry mother would be back.
"I should probably go back inside." I sighed breathing heavily. He nodded his head smiling a bit before staring at me in the eyes.
"You are such a worrier." He smiled planting a kiss on my forehead before I retreated back into my room. Kris stood there startling me before giving me a look of hatred.
"What?" I smirked jumping onto my bed.
"You're lucky your man lives right there." She growled nodding her head to next door. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little, I guess I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know I haven't posted regularly but I've been very busy with school and family. I have also been busy writing a story on Wattpad as well so I'm very sorry.. Anyways I hope you enjoy! :) -Kat