Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

2~

Sophie and I quickly ran down the stairs but tried not to run into Hayden. It's not like Hayden had been mean or abusive but I caught him cheating on me with some girl, probably from the school he goes to now, and he left a week later. I never had the guts to break up with him and I was sure he had seen this girl more than once.
I heard mumbled voices from the kitchen and I shot a glance at Soph who was heading towards the back door. She slowly slid it open and both of us slipped through before shutting it softly. I let out a loud exhale not even realizing I had been holding my breath. I looked at Soph before smiling at her as we linked or arms and walked over to the now full hot tub.
"Hey ladies." Matt, an idiotic, flirt who was sadly our friend said smirking at the two of us. I glared at him before taking off my tshirt and shorts then slipping in next to Sophie and Hailey, some red head from my home room last year. I gave her a smile then turned toward the loud crowd that was dancing and singing to some stupid song. Plenty of people were drunk now and it was starting to get darker as the sun slowly went down. I wasn't a drinker so I never had problems with hangovers and all that shit but most of my other friends did so I was always the one to drive them home and/or picking up their messes. You might wonder why on earth I wouldn't drink but most of the time it equaled trouble that I didn't want to get into. Even if my parents were always gone and never gave a shit about me and my older sister, Kristen(Kris). I swooshed my legs up and down in the water while most people decided to clear out and start dancing with the crowd. Small lights and tiki torches lined the yard and it all seemed like a dream to me. I closed my eyes for a second and breathed in the warm summer air as well as the hot tube fumes.
"You are a freak." Soph said as I smiled with my eyes still closed.
"Why?"
"Not you stupid." She laughed and I heard her move around in the water causing me to open one eye. She was walking toward Emmet her boyfriend who was dancing like he was in the 80s and completely embarrassing himself. I laughed a little before closing that one eye and going back into a daydream.
"Hey Nat." I opened my eyes that slowly widened when I heard Hayden's voice.
"Uh-Uhm-hi." I mumbled trying not to look at him.
"I just came by to say hi you know? To everyone and you." I fixed my bikini top as he said you and slowly nodded. I felt his gaze fall upon my chest and I felt completely violated but there was no way of covering up. I coughed loudly causing his gaze to move up to my face away from my chest, thank the lord.
"So hi."
♠ ♠ ♠
So glad I have readers and subscribers! Thanks so much feel free to comment as well! :)
-Kat :)