Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

3~

"Okay I'm sorry but what the hell? Are you trying to get me again? Are you here to screw up my life?" I asked actually looking at Hayden this time. His green eyes were still stunning and his slightly curled brown hair made him look sexy but I shook my head and focused. He gave me a confused look back at me and scratched his head.
"How did I screw up your life last time?"
"You didn't really think I was stupid did you?" I said getting out of the hot tub and grabbing a towel to go around me.
"No I never thought you were stupid. We had something didn't we?"
"Well obviously we didn't because you fucking went behind my back." He gave me another look before thinking back.
"So you don't remember the dark haired, Asian girl that some how slipped into your life? And the countless times that you said you had a football practice when I knew that wasn't true because Jay was still home? I thought that we may have had something too but after the last month I really got suspicious but I just went with it. Then when you said you were moving I was glad as fuck! That meant I didn't have to explain all this shit to you that I knew you would deny and try and make it better. We would just break up because you had to move and it wouldn't work long distance." I said finally done rambling on and people were staring now but I didn't give a shit.
"I-I-" Hayden started but I cut him off.
"I don't want to hear any of it Hayden. Cus you're a fucking bastard that decided that Nat wasn't good enough!" I said starting to push him toward the door of the fence."Because hey maybe Nat just didn't want to fuck you because she knew that you were a fucking cheat and never really loved or cared for her. Sure you fucking pretended but did you ever really care? Nope. Because you are a fucking dick head that just wanted what your dick wanted." I spat at him before pushing him to the door and stepping back. "Just leave." I said before turning around and started walking toward the crowd. Hayden grabbed my arm though before I could walk away. He pulled me toward him as I struggled to get him off by hitting him with my free arm repeatedly.
"I'm sorry okay?"
"Sorry doesn't cut it ass hole." I said and kept hitting him.
"Obviously she doesn't want to talk to you Hayden." I heard Jays voice behind me. I sighed with relief as he pried me away from Hayden with slight force. Hayden was extremely angered and looked like he would beat the shit out of Jay. I swallowed taking a few steps back toward Jay and the crowd.
"Why the fuck do you need to be in the conversation Jay?" Hayden yelled glaring at Jay and I making me nervous again.
"Because she was struggling and honestly you were a jerk to her. I heard about it trust me." Jay spat back glaring straight back at Hayden. I wished they wouldn't get into some stupid fist fight. Wish not granted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading everyone! I really appreciate it! :)
-Kat:)