Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

4~

--Jay--

I slowly woke up to be in my room that was now bright due to the sun. My eyes gazed over to my arms which were wrapped around Nat like a blanket, I pulled her closer not wanting to let go. She was in her usual sleep wear with a lacey bra and spandex, the bra making her chest stand out which made it hard not to stare. Her face was so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her up. Why she had to pull me in, well it wasn't her fault. I blamed my feelings for my annoying men emotions. Yes men. I set my head back down and held her in my arms, this was the only chance that I had where I felt as though I was hers and she was mine until she would wake up and we would just be best friends again. Don't get me wrong I loved being best friends with her but it had its downsides. I wanted to be more then friends so badly but there were things that I had to consider; ruining our friendship that we had built up over the past 11 years, she could say no and would never talk to me again, she could say yes then we get into some stupid argument and never speak again, and third scenario is that she loves me just as much and everything turns out amazing. I doubt I will actually have the balls to ask her out so I just hide my feelings and when I do express them its on a friend to friend bases. I was startled as she stirred a little in her sleep but she only wrapped her arm around mine that was holding her closer than I had before. I had now realized that my right eye was slightly throbbing as well as my bottom lip. I guess Nat had the affect of making me go in and out of reality.
"Oh thank god. Your face is better." I looked over to see Nat smiling and her small hands reaching for my face. I let her as she felt somewhere near my eye that was hurting like hell.
"Fuck! Don't!" I said laughing a little moving her hand down my face to the side of my cheek. She looked at me slightly confused and worried.
"Do you need ice?" She asked rubbing my cheek before looking at my lip.
"I'm fine Nat don't worry about me." She gave me her signature don't-sass-me-fuck-you look. I just laughed a little as I held her by her waist and she held my face. It was a nice moment even though it probably meant nothing to her. All of a sudden the door flew open and Lucy, my older sister, came in her brown hair in a messy bun. Quickly Nat threw herself away from me and her face turning a bright red causing Lucy and I to laugh.
"Well I came up to tell Jay it was time for breakfeast but I guess someone decided to join us." Lucy said smiling and raising her eyebrows.
"Lucy!" Nat yelled standing up and running toward her giving her a hug.
"Hey girl!" Lucy said smiling hugging Nat back. I stared at Nat's ass which made Lucy shoot me a look.
"Why didn't you tell me that she was back?" Nat asked staring at me with one arm around Lucy.
"I didn't find out till yesterday and I forgot." Nat glared at me and knew that wasn't true.
"Ass hole." She laughed before hugging Lucy again."Okay I have to go. Kristen is probably going to freak if i'm not in my room." Nat said grabbing her bag before heading toward the two doors toward the balcony.
"Hey tell Kris to call me, Okay?"
"Yeah yeah." Nat smiled before hopping over the railing of the balcony and onto hers. She waved before entering her room. I looked at her ass once more before the throbbing came back and I laid back down into bed.
"Wow. You really need to ask her out boy." Lucy said eying me before exciting my room and into the hall. I sighed and rubbed my forehead before groaning. Why did I not have balls?

Lucy-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=82172116
Nat-http://www.polyvore.com/outfit/set?id=82167748
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I am soo sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! I am also so happy that I have so many readers it makes me happy that people are enjoying it.
-Kat :D