Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

5~

Once hopping over the balcony I quickly rushed to my room and grabbed some clothes to change into. Last night was not fun I could tell you that and it was nice to be able to wake up and feel great. I wasn't sure why I felt like I was walking on air, and I can tell you no drugs or alcohol were the cause of this. It was a natural high. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror before putting my hair up in a messy bun. A few peices of blonde hair that fell out to the front of my face but I liked it and I didn't feel like redoing it. Just as I was about to leave Kris came through my door without a knock.
"Luc called. She told me about your little sleep over." She said as a smirk creeped onto her face. Her blonde hair was down and she was dressed slightly nice. I glared at we before dodging around her to enter the hallway and head down for breakfeast but she stopped me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.
"Remember. Safe sex." She said with a blank expression on her face before she couldn't take it any longer and laughed like no tomorrow. Then I did it. I slapped her square on the face causing her to stop laughing and grasp her cheek that was turned to the side.
"Bitch." I spat before heading straight for the kitchen. She crossed the line what could I say. I wasn't exactly planning on it but my mind and body don't always agree, plus anger got the best of me. I didn't hear her come down the stairs and I didn't hear the sound of the squeaky floor boards when someone walked across the floor to her bedroom. I groaned before turning on my heels and ran back up the stairs. Sure she could be a bitch but I wasn't going to be that mean to her. She wasn't there though when I got up to my doorway. I walked to her closed bedroom door and knocked on the door. No response was given which slightly worried me.
"Kris?" I called knocking once more. No answer. I decided to just barge in with no sense but when I opened the door she wasn't there either. I scratched the top of my head, like something a cartoon character would do if they lost something or someone. Her bathroom door was wide open but then I saw we standing on her balcony her face to the sun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I liked Kristen's balcony better for various reasons. One it had an amazing view of the green forest behind our house and two it was larger. I slowly walked up to her careful not to touch her and stood close next to her our arms almost touching. I opened my mouth to speak but she took my words.
"Don't say sorry." She said her eyes were closed and the cheek that I ha slapped was a shade of red. "I'm sorry Nat. I pushed it I know. It's fine really I'm sure you've done worse." She smirked before turning toward me opening her eyes. There were hints of crying but it wasn't a lot.
"I'm still going to say it. Sorry." I sai smiling. She laughed a little ruffling her blonde hair.
"I knew you would anyways goodie." She smiled again this time pulling me into a hug, I smiled and hugged he back feeling the warmth she got from the sun.
"Done with your sister bonding yet?" I heard Lucy call from her upstairs balcony that was on the same floor as Kris's but farther away then Jay's and mine. We both pulled away before Kris yelled back at Luc.
"Come your tits girl! We'll be over in a sec!" Then before I knew it she had ahold of my wrist and we were headed towards Jay and Lucy's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks once again for reading and hello to all the new readers!!!! I am so thankful that I have such fantastic readers!!! Love you all -Kat :)