Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

7~

I held an ice pack to my aching forehead that was throbbing like hell.
"Fuck my head hurts like hell." Jay said holding a bag of peas on his head.
"Wasn't my fault it was theirs." I said pointing to Lucy and Kris who were on the other side of the kitchen island. Lucy smiled and looked at me.
"Actually it was yo-" She started to say but Kris slapped her on the arm making me laugh and Lucy glare at Kris and I.
"Hey since it's your birthday next Saturday so were having a girls day tomorrow!!" Kris said giving me a hug."My baby sissy is going to be 17!" She said pressing her cheek to mine while I stood there suffocating.
"I know! She's mine that I never had! I got stuck with this one." Lucy said pointing to Jay who flipped her off. "See what I mean." She laughed before hugging me tightly. I laughed but it came out more as a wheez.
"If you love me that much then maybe you shouldn't kill me." I said breathing heavily. She left go before pulling my shirt down, I just laughed at her before putting the ice pack on.
"Wow nice to know I have friends." Jay said walking toward the hall with a fake pouting face. The three girls ran up to him though and hugged him.
"We didn't forget your birthday Sunday stupid." Lucy said smiling at him and patting his cheek a little too hard.
"Yeah well I am a ladies man too." Jay said smirking.
"Ew I'm your sister."
"No thank you!"
"Yeah sure." The three of us said laughing and pulling away from our hug.
"Yeah I am just go ask half the girls at the high school." Jay said smirking yet again and holding his chin and making what he calls his sexy face.
"Maybe but that don't really know you." I smiled nodding my head."You're a weird ass."
"Ha. Ha. Ha." He glared before heading toward the stairs."I'm taking a nap, I hate fucking head aches." He groaned as I heard his foot steps go up the stairs with a stomp before the door slammed shut.
"Well now we can talk about your little episode." Lucy smiled at me pointing toward the couch. I looked at her confused lookin down at the jelly like ice pack.
"We know your not stupid. He was obviously making a move that you did or did not pick up."
"He was just tickling me, I'm not sure that's a move." I smiled lifting up one of my eyebrows.
"He almost kissed you dumb ass." Kris said smacking my butt before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a pudding cup.
"Yeah sure.." I said nodding my head. I knew they were right but I wasn't really sure what to think yet. Would I have liked it? Why would he try? Do I like him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you guys are still enjoying! Sorry it took me a while I wasn't really sure what to write but now I have a plan! :). -Kat :) btw FILLER ALERT...