Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

9~

Jay's POV(Warning slightly sexual but i'll bleep out most of it)
------------------

What was I suppose to do all day. I mean sex was definitely my only option, so who I turn to is not surprising. Ellie Grange was a sex symbol at our school however she was all over me, meaning she would drop whoever she was with just to be with me. Honestly it was okay with me but she was a complete bitch that I could never be with for more than an hour.
Me:Hey babe comin over in 5. ;)
Ellie:Kk sexy ;)
So I texted her like she was my girlfriend but she thought that we were a so called 'secret' couple which was not the case. I just needed some release and she was my way of getting it without throwing a fit or latching onto me like a leech. I walked over to her house with my head down and hands in my pockets, her house happened to be down the street from mine which was a decent walk. Eventually I got to her house and knocked lightly on the white door. The house was huge and most people stared at it with amazement but I had been here enough to get past that phase. The door swung open making me shake my thoughts and I laid eyes on the gorgeous Ellie.
"Stop raping with your eyes and actually do it." She smirked grabbing a hold of my shirt collar and dragging me up to her room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"We are not done silly." Ellie laughed panting and looking at me straight in the eyes. I knew what was coming when she said that and she giggled coming closer to me. Lets say blow jobs weren't uncommon in the Grange household. She stood up making me as well before she plopped down onto her knees making her fake, plump breasts bounce before settling into place.
"Come on big boy." She smiled again grabbing my erect making me lurch forward and almost falling on top of her. She smirked before rubbing it lightly then shoving it in her mouth and sucking hard. I grabbed her blonde hair and pushed her head forward making it go down her throat more. I moaned with pleasure seconds later and throwing my head back.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Nat!" I let it out but then we both paused as I said Nat. Shit.
"What did you just say?" Ellie said pulling away and standing up slowly.
"Fuck?" I questioned rubbing the back of my head.
"Uhm I think you just said Nat." She smirked walking toward her bra and thong.
"Nope. I don't remember that. My breath was heavier and my mind racing trying to think of some sort of excuse.
"Well I don't think E, El, or Ellie sound anything like Nat so i'm going with it." She glared at me this time before shrugging her gray sweater over her head."I'm not stupid."
"I said Nat but it was you know a gnat. G-N-A-T." I spelled out making a swatting motion above my head. That made her even more pissed off for some reason and she glared at me once again.
"Get the fuck out of my house Jay. I'm sure you want to get back to Nat." She spat throwing my clothes at me.
"El it's not what you th-"
"Don't El me. I don't need it Jay and honestly we don't need this secret relationship." I groaned slightly grabbing my tshirt, boxers, and jeans and quickly shoved them on. I rushed down the stairs with her following behind me and gave me a look as I stepped out the door.
"Oh and don't be surprised if you here about this later Jay." She spat once more before slamming her front door behind me. Shit. What if Nat found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I'm back to it! :D I know these two chapters have been short however but I promise they will probably be longer for the next few! :D -Kat :D