Kill Me Now

Chapter 1

Great, this is just freaking perfect, I thought to myself. I'm going to have to go to a school that has vampires attending. You may be thinking oh my goodness! You are like soooo lucky! Vampires are so attractive, they can run like 90 miles per hour, and they sparkle! Who wouldn't want to go to school with that? Um well, that would be me. First off only one of those things are true... I mean vampires are a lot more attractive then humans are, but you have made up a really messed up image of what vampires actually are. Firstly there are two kinds of vampires fertiles and doms. The fertiles are the submissive ones basically they would be the mother and the Dom would be the father. When you first hear this you would be like hmm well just watch out for the dom well that's stupid because if you mess with a fertile a Dom or multiple Doms will tear you to shreds without thinking twice about it. Vampires are scary and look down on humans because to them, humans are food. Yep and me Frank Iero 100% human gets to see vampires in the hallways at school. Yep I'm totally looking forward to school today. Wait, did I mention on top of it all the famous vamp Gerard Way is at my school too? You know the one known for his very " creative" torture teqniques? The one who can drain 18 humans leaving them looking like raisins in under fifteen minutes? Yea with my luck he will be in my math class.