Status: This will be updated weekly. Sometimes twice weekly depending on how creative I'm feeling.

Wish You Never Met Me.

What happens when you've promised yourself to another, then you meet someone who shows you how different life would be with them? Do you turn away from the promise's you've made, destroying everything you've built and fall into the open arms of another or do you stay with your partner, making your relationship work even though your heart is beating for another? This was a choice that Jacoby Shaddix had to make for himself, He was the singer of the band Papa Roach; He spend most of his year on the road or in studio, He rarely found the time to go home to his loving wife and his family; The past few years had flown by since he'd overcome his demons and everything seemed to be going perfectly.

Papa Roach were on touring throughout England, Playing sell out shows for adoring fans; doing multiple interviews for magazines and many photoshoots. On one of their days off, Tony Palermo bought his younger sister, Riley on tour with them whilst she was on study leave from university. Jacoby felt something he hadn't for a long time, His heart skipped a beat when she looked his way; Whenever she moved he was breathless, He couldn't stop thinking about her. Riley couldn't stop looking at him, She knew he was off limits but She still wanted to be closer to him, feel the touch of his naked skin on her own; his lips on hers. The pair developed a close relationship over the weeks they were together; Whenever they got the chance they left the bus and went off to the movies or Riley would show him some of England's greatest landmarks, They were all excuses for them to be alone together.

Once tour was over, Jacoby persuaded Riley to transfer over to the US and live with her brother; Tony agreed instantly, His little sister wanted to come home with him; They'd been apart for so long it felt great to have her around again. Jacoby couldn't take the smile off his face, The pair would email or text in secret or sneak out just to hear the others voice on the end of the phone. Their relationship was forbidden and deceitful from the first time they met, but they couldn't keep away from each other.

That was until Tony found out, and swore if it continued he'd tell Jacoby's wife himself.Riley knew Jacoby wouldn't break up a family for someone else, She could see it in his eyes; Riley dropped out of university and headed back to England leaving Jacoby feeling empty and alone once again. Jacoby had a difficult choice to make, Did he stay with the girl who'd shown him a new life full of adventure or stay with his wife and make it work?