Surviving Zombies...

chapter 1

How did I end up like this...........
Actually how did anyone end up like this.........

When I first witnessed it, it was the moment I was stuck on the bus, it may have seemed normal but really it isn't. How could anyone forget that? That moment when I had to raise my school bag and smash it against someones head, but it didnt help one bit- in fact the guy just coming at me again and again and again, until I kicked him. That made him stumble away. That was what allowed me to run off the bus.

I just kept running... the fear never leaving me or maybe it wasn't fear, it was just disbelief... The disbelief of seeing something from plain old video games and television- it wasn't meant to be real. The image of the guy running through my head never leaving; White eyes and red pupils with a crazed look, blood dripping from his half missing mouth, clothes torn... and yet how did he mannage to get on the bus i have no idea.

The screams soon we just a distant noise that I could no longer hear but echoed in my ears. When I thought I was far enough I had taken my phone out, terrified for my family;
.
ME: " Where are you!"

MUM: " At home why?"

ME: " Just please stay in doors and I will tell you when home!!"

I remember pocketing my phone and about to take a dash but as I turned around there was one of them people going in for the kill but I had barely just pulled back in time... That was my first close death experience- well second thinking back to the bus. I had took off running again but taking the quickest route, wanting to be with my family. I could feel the running taking a toll on me as I slowed down to a stop to catch my breathe- I was never a great runner so I was easily at loss of breathe. When I had taken a look around at my settings I realised I was close to home, the river flowing by was calming, making it easier for me to gain my composure.

I turned around to leave once again but was stopped by a several birds- each looking at me with their white eyes- similar to that guy on the bus. Startled I had taken a step back and a few more until I stood on a can causing noise to over come the silence. Then one bird let off a chirp and they all strated flying aorund trying to peck me. Thus making me run again. Down the tunnel bringing me outside flats.

Ringing the buzzer, I could hear my family shuffling around, they buzzed me in and I made my way up the stairs to top floor. Looking out of each window as I passed, seeing those people out there made me cringe slightly knowing it wasn't a dream. The doors of the other people in this flat block we opened making me curious as to why but continued on my journey upwards. Once there, I knocked the door and my Dad opened up after hearing a lot of bolts and chains.

" Why is the door locked?" I had asked

" Those things managed to get in and tried to get in through the door"

" Ohh okay, are you alright, is everyone alright?" I asked when I walked in, several secounds later Dad followed me in after locking the door.

" Yeah, but there is an apocalypse" my Mum muttered looking a bit scared

" How do you know if not for the evidence outside?" I asked, they pointed to the now turned off t.v., Ohhing, I nodded my head to show I understood

" Let me guess, Zombies" I asked well more like stated and they all nodded. Back then I had grinned making me look rather idiotic, but now I know it's more dangerous than I had thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note- This is just an experiment to see how this turns out nothing special. Im going to just go with it and making up along the way, so it may be crap etc

Read if ya want but you been warned

(Word Amount: 721)