Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the comeback

Today was the day. My brothers are coming home from tour and I'll introduce them to my boyfriend. Vic would be ok, but Mike would be so mad. I mean, it's Alex Gaskarth, one of their closest friends. And he's 6 years older than me. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike punched him in the face.

"Are you ok baby?" I heard Alex. "Yeah. I'm just kind of nervous." I said. He laughed a bit and gave me a peck. "I know you are. Just relax. It will be fine". I nodded, but I don't think it would.

I saw the bus coming from the street. I couldn't help but to feel more nervous. I havent seen them in a while, since I live with dad, and they both live with mom. The divorce went pretty hard on me and I decided to live with my dad. But not the boys. The bus stopped in front of my mom's house and some crew members starting hopping off. The first of the guys I saw was Tony. He looked really tired but when I hugged him, he hugged me back and said "Little Fuentes. I missed you so much". I missed him too. Man, I just love Tony and Jaime as they were my brothers as well.

Speaking of Jaime, he was the next one I saw hopping off the bus. I screamed "Hey James" just to piss him off. He ran to me screaming "GWEEEEEEEEEEN" and picked me from the ground. I just laughed and gave him a little kiss on his cheek. I said "How was tour?" he put me down and said "it was incredible. You need to come next -- why is Alex here?" he said pretty confusing. "Uhm, i'll explain to you later. Just go inside it's kind of cold baby" he nodded and headed to hug my mom. He liked her a lot. I mean she lets him stay whenever, cooks the best mexican food you'll ever taste, and even buys PTV's merch. She's pretty cool.

And there they were. Both of my brothers running to me to get a hug. Vic got to me first, but Mike pushed him to hug me. And then they started fighting because they both wanted to hug me. I just laughed and hugged them at the same time. I asked some questions and they answered them hapilly. We were talking about their concert in Omaha when Mike noticed Alex was there. Obviously he asked me why. I just called Alex and asked him to come to us. Vic and Mike greeted him. I knew that was going to be hard. "Uhm guys I have to tell you something". They both looked at me curiously. "Alex and I are dating"
♠ ♠ ♠
HIIII GUYS! NEW STORY HERE ON MIBBA! this is like sooooo old, but i changed the characters, and the story a bit, but i hope you guys enjoy this! pleaaaase comment and subscribe, i'd love to hear from you guys!

xoxox