Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the scene

I woke up Alex was already out of bed. He left a message on top his pillow saying he had rehearsal and he'd be back after lunch. It was 9:30 am when I woke up, so I had to make myself busy while Alex wasn't home. I think every day would be like this. He would be out for most part of the day, doing press, rehearsing, making songs.. I would just be lonely here. Wasn't the point of this whole trip to forget about Mike judgments and tantrums and just spend some quality time with Alex? Well, I can't blame him, it's his job.

Yeah, I should find one by the way. I started college but I never finished it. I didn't drop out, but I decided to have a hiatus. So, I should probably start at coffee shops and clothing stores, they'd accept someone like me. I dressed myself with cute clothes. I mean, if I showed with a shirt and a pencil skirt at Starbucks asking for a job, they would provably laugh at me. So, i was just wearing some light colored skinny jeans, a grey sweater and a patterned scarf with some cute black combat boots. I walked around the neighborhood so I could find a Starbucks, because you know what they say : There's always a Starbucks on the end of the road. They probably don't say that, but I found one at the end of Alex's street anyways. I entered and asked one of the attendents where could I apply to a job, and she told me to leave my curriculum on a little box upstairs. I did that and left. If they were interested they'd call me back. I found some other Starbucks nearby and decided to apply for a job as well.

I returned to Alex's flat and decided to make something to eat. I ended up making toast and spreaded some peanut butter on top of it. There was nothing really interesting on TV so, I just left on a random movie. I heard the door opening and the keys tingling. I look to the door and there Alex is. He's with his guitar case in his hands and a smile on her face. "You're up." I nodded and walked to him, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "I went out today to find a job" I say unwrapping my arms and putting them close to my body. "A job? Where?" he said with a weird voice, probably finding funny. "The starbucks nearby. I need to find something that keeps me busy, so I don't think about home." Alex hugs me from behind and says "I know you're upset and everything, but don't you think moving across the country with your 5 month boyfriend isn't very extreme?" I sigh. He was right. It really was extreme. I didn't even ask Alex if he wanted me to move in with him. I wouldn't call it move in, but I was living with him wasn't I? "Do you think it's kind of selfish?" I asked him. He shakes his head "Not selfish. Overrated." he says laughing. I open my biggest shocked smile and say "Oh so you think I'm overrated?" he nods and says "Yes, the biggest drama queen I've ever known." I look at him and say "Yeah? So I guess I'm leaving then!" I said making a scene. I was joking obviously. He runs to me and said "I'm kidding baby. Stay." I look at him with an indifferent look and say "Only if you beg." he laughs and says "Please Gwen Riley Fuentes, stay with me, I love you." I thought I was going to melt because he was so adorable. So I just attacked him with kisses and said "I love you too baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guuuys!
i think it's a cute chapter..
what do you think!?
send me your thoughts please!
see yaaa,
xoxo