Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the hiding

Chapter 13

I guess I still had my "I-Just-Cried" face, because as soon as I stepped in the loft, Alex rushed to me asking if I was fine. After lying to him about what made me cry, he finally placed me in his bed and told me to relax a little. I was just having flashbacks who made me shiver. Brian was bad news. He tore every piece of happiness I had, and it took a long time to recover them back. Now at I'm all good, he just shows up again. And all that bullshit he told me, God, it makes me want to throw up. I was so fucking naive. Let him take advantage of me. Fuck, it makes me feel dirty to this day. How am I supposed to face him everyday. He seemed to be a regular costumer. Life was so good without him. What am I going to do?

Alex's POV

I'm worried with Gwen. She comes up crying from work and tells me she got lost. Like, just ask someone, or call me! I don't think that's the real reason she was crying. Maybe she talked to her family or something. Well, she'll have to tell me eventually. Tommorow is Jack's birthday party and I wanna bring her. I'll show her off to all my friends, and I think it's going to be good for her, to just relax and have fun. I can't tell her now because she will definetly refuse, since she's all sad and shit. I think she's hiding something from me. Well, truth will set her free. I just got my tour schedule today, and I don't think she'll like it at all. I might tell her tommorow. Or not. Things are just so good, I don't want to ruin it. I walk into my bedroom and she's sleeping soundly on my side of the bad. God, she's so fucking pretty. I lay down next to her and pull her to my chest, she positions herself and continues sleeping. She's so good to be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler. god, this sucks....
don't worry, next chapter is jack's bday partayyyyy.....
things will happen...
sorry for this one though.
anywaaays,
comment pleaaase???
xoxo