Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the party

Brian didn't show up today. Thank godness. I headed home feeling lighter. All day long, I was nervous and paranoic about him. Every time the door opened, I looked to see if it was him. I was tired from worrying, but my shift finally ended and I headed home.

When I opened the door, Alex came running to me asking "Blue or Red T-Shirt?" I was confused but I told him to go with the blue one. "Why are you asking me that? Are you going out?" He told me "No, we are" What? Why? When? "What do you mean?" I asked him. "Well, today is Jack's birthday party, and we're going." He said calmly. "Well, why didn't you tell me this before? I don't have anything to wear!" I panicked. "Relax Gwen. It's going to be at a nightclub. Nothing fancy. But the outfit has to be Alex aprooved." I laughed. "And what would that be?" I asked. "Well, it can't be too short because I don't want any guy near you, and it has to be something easy to remove, because when we arrive drunk as shit, and I find it hard undressing you, I'll have to rip it." I opened my mouth, and slapped his arm playfully. "Ok then, pick something." He opened one of the doors of his closet and started searching for some clothes. He ended up picking a sparkly tight black skirt, and a black top. We got ready and we headed to the party.

The party was going to be on a really hip club in downtown Baltimore. When we arrived there were people trying to sneak in, people making out, people dancing, drinking and all those typical stuff. I held Alex's hand all the way throught the club. We searched for Jack and said our hello's. I already knew Jack from past tours with my brothers, he was a sweetheart. A perv, but a sweetheart. Obviously, he had to comment on my looks, receiving a not very nice answer from Alex. I decided to leave both alone, since they must have a lot to talk. I told Alex I was going to the bar, and he said he would join me in a while. On my way there, I found Cassadee and we started talking. We got our drinks and headed to the dancefloor. We were dancing to Calvin Harris' newest song when she said she had to find Rian. She left the dancefloor promising she would be back soon. So, being slightly affected by my drink, I kept dancing until I heard "Hi there Gwen." from behind. I turned around to see the one and only Brian Butler.
♠ ♠ ♠
heey peeps.
HOLIDAYS finally! yay yay yay
i'm really excited for the next chapters,
i hope you are too!
COMMENTS ARE LOVELY.
xx