Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the loss

The sun was rising when I managed to leave Brian's apartment. I had no clue where I was, so I asked for a cab, who took me to Alex's loft. I payed the cab with my only 20 dollar bill and made my way to the entrance. I quietly tried to open the door with my keys, but it didn't work out very well with it jingling and shit. As I entered, I was surprised by Alex. He was looking out at thee window with an angry look. Shit.

"Where were you Gwen?" he asked me with a alarming tone of voice. I remained quiet. "Or better, who were you with?" he said facing me. "What makes you think I was with someone?" I said with an annoyed tone of voice. "Because Cassadee saw you leaving with a guy, so don't try to lie to me." He said coming closer. "Oh yeah? Because I also saw you flirting with a skank back in the club. So guess we all need to give explanations." Alex scoffed and said "It's a friend of mine from high school. Your turn." I replied "He's also a friend of mine from high school, ok? Now since we explained ourselves, goodnight." I said heading to the room. But Alex grabbed my wrist.

"Not so fast Gwen. Why did you leave with him?" "I wasn't feeling well." I lied. "Oh, so why didn't you come talk to me, before you left with someone." I laughed and said "Because you were obviously having fun with your little friend, and I didn't want to interrupt you." My head was pounding because of my 8 or so shots. I didn't want to argue with Alex. "Oh, so then you thought it would be perfectly fine to leave with some guy while you're drunk and defenseless." He said. "I was perfectly conscious of my actions in there Alex." I said, and he scoffed "What actions Gwen?" he continued. "Alex, I don't feel like talking. Let me go, I'm tired." He grabbed my wrist once again "No, you're going to tell me everything Gwen. I need--" "What you want me to say? That I didn't sleep with Brian--" I stopped. It had spilled. Oh my god. "You have what?" Alex said. My eyes were watering "No Alex, I was--" he interrupted and said "No, I heard exactly what you said. You said you had sex with Brian, which-- Oh my god. It's that ex-boyfriend." I started crying "No Lex, let me explain." his expression was blank, and he said "I don't wanna know Gwen. Pack your things, I don't want you here anymore."

After crying and begging Alex to give me another chance, he locked me into his room, and said he was only going to let me go when I was all packed. I was sobbing. This could not be happening. I lost him. I lost Alex. The only thing I thought was worth living. I eventually packed my things, and told Alex I did. He unlocked the door and said "There's a cab outside. Take your things there and figure out where you wanna go." he said not looking at me. "But Lex, I love you!" I said still crying. "I don't give a fuck Gwen. Just leave." I knew there was no way he would take me back. It was no use fighting or insisting. So, I just got my duffle bag and left. I told the taxi driver to take me to the airport. I should just go home. Fuck my job, fuck my life. It's no use staying here anymore. I bought my ticket and waited for the plane to board. I decided to call Mike. I didn't really check what time it was in SD, but it was probably late because Mike had a sleepy voice. "Hello?" "Hi Mike, it's Gwen. I'm coming back. For good." and I hung up, beginning to cry once again
♠ ♠ ♠
hii guys :)
sad chapter i know!
so, here's the thing...
i'm going to travel do NY on saturday and i'm not sure when i'll be able to upload the next chapter
I might update next week or not.
but I will eventually, I promise!
next chapter is already written, so don't leave me!
hahaha anyways
COMMENT
and see ya soon
xx