Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the return

The plane ride seemed short. I didn't sleep, but I didn't even want to. It's hard to sleep or really do anything, when you know somebody hates you. Specially if that someone is someone you really love. Just to make the time pass, I started watching a movie. I really wasn't paying any attention, but I didn't care. I had watched 2 and a half movies when a flight attendant said we were almost arriving in San Diego. 

When we landed, I grabbed my dufflebag, and got a cab, asking thhe driver to go to my father's place. My dad opened the door really surprised. He said "Gwen? You're back already?" I sighed and said "Yeah dad." I started tearing up "I fucked up. Big time." And I started crying. He hugged me tight and said "Oh Gwen. I was just making breakfest, sit down and I'll grab you a plate." I sat at the table, still crying as my dad placed a plate with a delicious breakfest burrito on it. "Dad, I really don't feel like eating right now." I said. "Nonsense," my dad said "Eat some, it will make you feel better." I sighed and began eating.

True, it was delicious, but I wasn't in the mood to eat, or talk, or do anything but cry really. "Do you want to talk about it?" my dad insisted. "Let's say the past bit my ass" I said. "Gwen." my dad reprimanded me. "Ok, Brian was in Baltimore, and he ruined my life once again." Dad looked at me like I said I saw a fucking ghost. I wish. "What you mean Brian was in Baltimore? That ex of yours?" I nodded. "Yes, my ex. He goes to college in Maryland and apparently still likes to play games with me." I said tearing up again. "Como Gwen? What do you mean games?" my dad tried. "Oh dad, Brian-- he ruined my relationship with Alex, that's all you need to know. If you excuse me, I'm going to my room," I said running from the table straight to my bedroom. I slamed the door shut meaning I wanted to be alone.

After good 20 minutes crying, I heard the doorbell ring. The house was quiet, and I didn't know if my dad was still home. The doorbell rang again. I wasn't going to get up and answer the door. Fuck that. I buried my head between my pillows hoping the person would go away, but what I heard was not silence. It was screaming. Coming from downstairs. I went to my bedroom's door and opened it softly. I heard my dad screaming "She wants to be alone Michael! Respect her choice." It was Mike. "I want to talk to her! I want to know what happened!" "You can do that later son. Now please leave." I heard footsteps coming up in the stairs "No dad. This conversation has waited long enough" and with those words, I threw myself on the bed and buried my face into my pillows once again. I heard the door slam open and Mike said "What the fuck happened in Baltimore Gwen? I'm not leaving until you tell me everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wifi here sucks, omg.
Well, hope you enjoy this chapter!
Next one will be quite... Interesting...
COMMENT PLEEEASE
xx