Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the honesty

"C'mon Gwen, spill it out." Mike said again. "Brian was there." I said in a low voice. Mike stared at me for a while and then said "Fuck, that's why you came back? Because of Brian? Why didn't you tell him to piss the fuck off?" I gave a sarcastic laugh. Did he really think that was the reason I left Baltimore?

"Mike, I didn't come back because I was where he was, it was because of what he did." He seemed to have no clue. Was I that hard to read? "Which was?" I sighed and said "I had sex with Brian and Alex found out, Mike!" Mike's jaw was on the floor. "And Alex kicked you out?" I just nodded looking down. "Son of a bitch!" he screamed. "Wait, what?" I said. He was furious. "He fucking kicked you out Gwen! How can you not be fucking mad at him?!" he screamed at me. "I cheated on him with my ex! I saw him flirting with a girl at a club and I just couldn't control myself, then I left with Brian! He was right in kicking me out! I'm a disgusting cheater!" I said with tears bursting out of my eyes. "As if he wasn't!" he said.

"What do you mean Mike?" I said looking at him. He was silent. "Mike what are you saying?" He sighed and said "Remember my ex girlfriend Terri?" I nodded "Well, I was on tour with the guys and All Time Low was there too. Terri came with me and..." he paused and took a deep breath. I remember when he came back home after this tour, he was miserable becaus of the break-up and he never told me why. "Well, Alex had sex with her." Suddenly there was no air enough in the room for me. I began to breathe in deeply, but nothing seemed to come. I was crushed. I couldn't believe he had done that. To Mike. To me. Such a fucking hyprocrite. He called me a disgusting cheater but, what he has done it's much worse. He had destroyed an almost 3 year relationship. "That's why I got so pissed when I saw you holding hands with Alex when I returned from tour, because I saw it all over again." his voice failed and he looked down. I went next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. I knew he cared about Terri and I swore they would get married, as weird as it sounds. When he arrived from tour with no girlfriend and sad, I knew something had happened. He just wouldn't tell me. Now I knew and I couldn't be more angry.

Yes, people would warn me that Alex wasn't exactly a perfect boyfriend, but I didn't care because I wasn't perfect either. I thought he loved me, but now I see it was all a lie. I started crying all over again and Mike held me for a while, until he said "Gwen, I need to take care of some stuff. I can come back later if you want." he told me. I shook my head and said "It's ok Mike. I'll be ok. Just do whatever you have to do. See you." he kissed my forehead and left me. What was that about?
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAH HI GUYSE.
i've been planning this for so long, and i swear i'm really excited you finally discovered why Mike hates Alex's guts so much.
it's been a while since i last uploaded, just because the wifi in the hotel i was staying, sucked. seriously.
but, i'm back with my beautiful wifi (sometimes)
and i'll post again further this week.
COMMENT.
please send me your thoughts about this chapter!
xx