Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the sorrow

Alex's POV

I threw my phone on the ground, not fucking caring that it would break or crack. Who gives a fuck? Gwen is gone. The first girl I ever truly loved cheated on me. Now I see how all those girls I've been on a relationship have gone through.

I cheated on girlfriends very often. When they found out, they would come to my house, cry and ask me why I did that, begging for an concrete and reasonable motive. I was now in their shoes. When you love someone and they break your heart, it's one of the worst feelings you could ever possibly feel. Mike thought I didn't love Gwen, and that she was just another girl toy to please me. Did he really think that if she was a "girl toy", I would let her move in with me, settle with me and most of all, want to meet her family and hear her out? Of course not!

I was still trying to find reasons on why she had done that? Of course, when Lisa, my high school crush came up to me and started complimenting me on my work, I was excited because man, she was the hottest girl on my grade, and now she was like all over me. But, Gwen was everything I needed. God, I need a drink.

I opened my drinks storage and there it was. My good friend, Jack Daniels. I drank it right from the bottle. It would have a faster effect. I needed to be buzzed, if I would be thinking on Gwen. Gwen. My heart aches when I think of her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. I took another gulp.

It was hard accepting the fact that she had cheated on me with the guy who had hurted her the most. Did she really think it was worth it? I thought she loved me. Obviously not as much as him. He seemed like an Abercrombie model, while I'm just some lanky, awkward band lead singer. Some girls think that's hot. Obviously I'm not enough for Gwen.

But what if I had given her another chance? She looked heartbroken when I kicked her out. Was it because she had to return to Cali, or because I said we were done? Maybe she loved me. Maybe she deserved another chance. Well, it's too late now.

I thought she was the one, you know? Guess I wasn't born to have a girlfriend, just random hookups, and no strings attached relationships. Maybe that's Alex Gaskarth, and maybe there's how things are supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
hii there!
school's back, therefore the lack of updates!
anyways,
comment make me happy!
xx
p.s poor lex :(