Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the secret

I spent the rest of my day watching some useless shit on the TV and staring at my white ceiling. It was night when my dad told me Mike and Vic were coming for dinner. I decided to take a shower and put fresh clothes on.

When I was finally finished, I went downstairs and I saw Vic and Mike talking to my dad.they were actually whisper yelling about something, that I thought was about me, but as soon as I appeared on the stairs, they all stoped and stared at me. "Hi Vic." I said heading to hug him. He hugged me back and said "Hey Gwen." Nobody said a word, or even moved. "So," I said breaking the awkward silence "what's for dinner?" My dad answered "Pasta." and then we all sat at the table. We were eating and Mike kept shotting these looks to Vic and my dad all of the time. "What's going on?" I said starting to feel annoyed.

Then Vic started "So Gwen, you know that in 25 days we're going to start another tour right?" I nodded. "We wanted to know if you wanna come with us." Mike finished. "We just thought you could be with us and the boys during this time." he said. "Because dad's going to work all day, we know you wouldn't want to stay with mom and we don't want you to be alone." Vic said. "So what do you say?" I think about it for a moment. It wouldn't be that bad to tour with them. I loved going to different cities, and I absolutly enjoyed the presence of the whole band. It would make me forget about Alex and all the shit behind. "Ok" I state. "Great." they both say. And then we finish our dinner.
After about 30 minutes, my brothers leave, making me the one to wash the dishes. Smart fuckers.

Mike's POV

"She's going to kill us." Vic told me while I drove us home. "I don't fucking care. She can't be alone right now Vic, you remember--" "Yeah, I do." he interrupted me. "But I'm afraid what she's going to do when she finds out he's coming." he continued. "She doesn't even have to see him. It's not like we're close enough to hang out. There will be other bands too. She can socialize with them." I tell him. "I'm afraid she's going to hate us and do shit." Vic admits. I sigh and say "She's gonna have to face him sooner or later Vic." He says "Yeah, I thought it would be later." I turn up the radio and say "Don't worry. We won't let Alex near her. She's going to be ok."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hi there.
it took long enough, eh?
COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY
xx