Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the accident

So, it was official. I was going on tour with my brothers on about a month. I didn't like the idea very much, but I'm very thankful for it. My days were probably going to suck, I would have The Vampire Diaries re-runs (not that seeing Ian Somerhalder was that bad, but...) eating ice-cream and crying. At least I'll get distracted on tour and listen to some good music. I didn't know why my dad was that upset though. Maybe he wanted to help me with the break up as an amazing dad he is, but home really reminds me of Alex. At least tour will be too unconfortable to even think about Alex.

Tour definetly had it's perks. Seeing your brothers being swarmed by groupies wasn't one of them. It made me think that it also happened with Alex. There's this thing about groupies I just can't stand. Probably how much of a whore they are. I already got in a couple of fights with groupies who like attacked Jaime and Tony. I seriously just threw 'dem punches and heard them cry and go back to their mommas. I'm a punk bitch, what can I say?

It was morning and after a unexpectedly good night of sleep, I was feeling like I could take a walk or a run around the beach or something. Running always cleared up my mind, and boosted my spirits a little.

So, I went downstairs to find an empty kitchen. My dad was still sleeping or he left early for work. It didn't really mind, but I wrote him a note saying I'd be back in a hour or so. I had some yoghurt and some cereal bars and headed to the beach with my phone and earplugs, so I could listen to some music.

I jogged for a while on the empty beaches in San Diego. Since it wasn't vacation or anything, there were few tourists and most of the people were working, which left the beach deserted.
I had finally finished my relaxing run, and I decided to walk home. I stopped on the sidewalk, waiting for the red light turn into green to the pedestrians, when a song that I really wasn't supposed to listen started playing. It was "Break Your Little Heart" by All Time Low. I had to skip the song as fast as I could, or else I might have a mental breakdown. My iphone seemed to be stuck because I clicked on the forward button about a 100 times, but the song was still there, mocking me

I'm wasted, wasting time
I'm moving on
But you're left behind


I started walking trying to make that damn phone work when suddely something hits me. Literally.

'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hiiiii.
thanks for reading!
comments are appreciated!
xx