Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the caring

My eyes seem like they're glued, it's just so hard to open them up. When I finally manage to, I regret immediatly because of the light. It's so bright and it makes me close them abruptly again. I hear some whispers in the room which makes me wonder, where am I?

When I finally open my eyes, I see my dad and my brothers staring at me. They all smile at me and Vic says "How are you feeling Gwen?" I am really confused. Although I don't know where I am, I feel like my body is numb but at the same time in so much pain. "Where am I?" I whisper back. "At the hospital Gwen." Vic says again? Hospital? But why? Why am I here? "You got hit by a car as you crossed the street." Mike tells me. I really didn't know what they were talking about, the last thing I remember is going for a walk while I was listening to some music and then... Oh well. I remember now. An All Time Low song came up and I got hit by a car. Everything made sense now. I obviously had to tell them later why I got hit by a car (obviously not mentioning the song part).

They stood there with me the entire afternoon. A doctor came in later to check up some stuff, and he told me that in 4 days I would be leaving the hospital with a cast on my left arm, which had to be removed only after 20 days. Before the tour kickoff thankfully. Vic and Mike just told me how excited they were to bring me along the tour, and my dad said nothing, as quiet as when they proposed me to go with them. What's wrong with him? On the end of the day, my dad had to leave for work once again, but Vic and Mike refused to leave the room.

They called Tony and Jaime to come visit me and they did. They asked me if I was fine and if I needed anything. They left after 11:30p.m, but not before they took 10000 of pictures with me to post on Instagram, and obviously drawing little drawings on my cast. They made me feel a whole lot better, and I was grateful for that. I was grateful for them.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.
but cute, don't you think?
next saturday i'm going to have a test from 8 a.m to 5 p.m
wish me luck, ok?
after that i'm going out with some friends, so it's fine.
tommorow's john mayer's concert, and i'm not going! :(
comment if you feel like it,
xx