Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the (un)pleasant surprise

Alex's POV

My plane had just arrived. My clothes were innapropriate for the hot weather. As I step out of the airport, I immediatly try to find a cab for my destination. San Diego was very different from Baltimore in many ways, obviously. But I actually liked it here a lot.

While Jack, Zack and recently Rian had all moved to Cali, I was still living on the east coast just because. Maybe, just maybe, if I was still dating Gwen, I'd be living here too. Los Angeles is about 2 hours from SD so it would be pratical. But we aren't dating anymore.

Altought, I came here with the purpose of checking on Gwen to see if she was fine,I hoped she would be happy and maybe have me back. Yes, I still love her and I was stupid of just breaking up with her without further explanation and leaving her wih nowhere to go. Dick move Alex. I'm aware.

I arrived on the hospital and found it would be ridiculous to come up to her with no flowers, or chocolate or even a fucking card. So, I went walking to the next block to a flower shop and bought some yellow lillies for her. It wasn't hard to sneak into her room. It was early and no one was there. She was sleeping when I entered on her room. I placed the flowers on a small table beside her bed and sat on an uncorfortable chair, admiring her face. How could I ever let her go? Yes, she fucked up, but I believed on us.

She stirred a bit and her brown eyes fluttered open. They weren't looking on my direction, but when she saw me she literally jumped and sat straight. "Alex? Am I dreaming or hallucinating or something?" she told me with a groggy voice. "No, I am really here Gwen." I told her calmly. "Whar are you doing here?" she asked me blinking more than she needed. "I heard you have suffered an accident, so I came here to see you." She scoffed "Yeah, like you care." I rolled my eyes and said "You know I do, Gwen." she replied "But you hate me." There was silence for a moment and then I said "We both know that isn't true."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorryyyy i'm taking too long to write this,
and even longer to post it.
but it's here!
xx

comments = love