Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the acceptance

After awaking, I didn't sleep anymore. Alex's last words were haunting me like a ghost, and repeating inside my head. I just wanted to leave that damn hospital and stay at my room, listen to some The Wonder Years and some Man Overboard to make my day a little better.

On the beginning of the afternoon Mike showed up. "Who gave you those flowers?" he asked me. I remained silent. "You already have a secret admiror in the hospital? Oh that's priceless. --" he mocked. But I interrupted him and said "No. Alex." he seemed confused. "Alex, as in Alex Gaskarth?" he asks me. I nod. "What did he want?" he said. "Redemption. He wanted to give us another shot." he started walking around the room and began preaching "You shouldn't have Gwen. He's not worth it! I already told you I will not tolerate is, not after he did that to me! And definetly not after--" "I told him to piss of Mike. I didn't accept his apologies and definetly didn't get back together with him." I interrupted once again.

He remained silent for a while and then told me blankly "You made the right choice." The silence in the room was unconfortable and if I could, I would definetly leave.

"So, do you know when I'll be able to leave this hell?" I asked him. "Later today. Nurses told me you should be fine by then. Are you still feeling pain?" he asked me. "Sort of. I guess it's normal when you break your leg." I told him emotionless. "At least you won't have to wear it during tour! That would suck." he told me. I just nodded.

"Gwen, I'm trying here you know." he tells me as if he was begging for something. "Mike, this is all your fault you know?" I say. "How can this be my fucking fault? I didn't push you in front of a car!" I scoffed "I wasn't talking about that. If you didn't have a tantrum during dinner with mom, me and Alex would still be together, and I would be fucking happy." I tell him. "Gwen, I'm sorry! I just couldn't stand you and the guy who fucked my girlfriend together!" I look away from him so he couldn't see my tears. "I know there's someone out there who's right for you Gwen. But Alex wasn't." "And how can you possibly know that?" I tell him. "Because if he was, you wouldn't have rejected him as he crossed the country to see you. You would have forgiven him immediatly." I remained quiet. "I just care about you Gwen. You're my sister" he tells me. "Yeah, I recall." I tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been so long!
feedback please!
xx