Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the beginning

Weeks have gone by, and today tour will begin. It would start in Tulsa,OK and we were ready to hit the road. I was cast-free and totally determinated to make the best out of this tour. I was ready for the shows, for the parties, for the work (yes, I was assigned to sell merch to fans) and I was ready to be stress-free.

We were at the airport waiting for our flight. Vic and Jaime were jumping up and down, screaming about what they would do when they arrived, Tony was at his phone and Mike was buying something for me to eat. He's been acting all weird lately, asking me if I wanted him to buy me stuff, and being all over-protective and shit. But I like being spoiled, and if he wants to buy whatever I want, good for me.

Our flight was announced and we sat on our spots in the plane. I sat beside Jaime and I asked him what were the other bands playing on this tour. "You Me At Six, Mayday Parade and All..." he paused "Uhm... That's all..." he told me with a smile. I personally loved both bands, but I haven't met them yet, so maybe I would make some new friends on tour. The flight wasn't exactly long, but planes are so unconfortable and they make me sick. So I spent the entire flight pretending I wanted to puke on Jaime, and he got really bitchy. I just laughed it off. I turned on my ipod, and listened to some music until we were in Tulsa.

It took a while to get there, but I was realived when we got there safely. The show was tommorow, but there was going to be a huge reharsal today for all bands playing. The stage was brand new, and some really cool special effects along with some light effects as well.

We arrived in the arena the boys were playing and they introduced me to the guys in Mayday Parade, which were really nice and polite. Pierce The Veil and Mayday Parade knew eachother from 2012's Warped Tour. Vic told me the guys from You Me At Six were only arriving at night, because they were from the U.K (awesome).

I headed to the bus to get my bunk before my brothers and as I was entering the bus, I bumped on someone and fell on the ground "Shit. I'm so sorry!" the person said. "It's fine, I wasn't looking." I answered, checking if my arm was ok. "Gwen?" I looked up and saw the only person I didn't want to see. Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe.
shit's about to get real.
comment please!
xx