Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the explosion

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Uhm... All Time Low's tour." I froze. My brothers forgot about a tiny detail. That they would be touring with my ex boyfriend and his band. Or maybe they didn't forget it, they just didn't tell me. It all made sense now. That's why my dad didn't want me to go touring with my brothers.

I looked at Alex and he was staring at me "Gwen?" he said. "I need to go." And I left. I had to find my brothers, I can't believe they would do that to me. Hide something so important from me. Did they want me to get along with Alex? Or just to make me hate him even more? I had no idea what was their objective in bringing me here and leaving me stuck with my ex boyfriend for almost 2 months.

I found them on soundcheck, and while Vic was playing something and Mike was stretching I screamed "Why the fuck didn't you tell me Alex's band is touring with you!" they looked at me, and then at each other. "You thought I would spend 2 months without discovering it?" I screamed again. "No, but we thought it would take you a lot longer to find out." Vic admitted. "How could you do this to me? Why would you do this to me?" I asked. "We needed to get you out of that house Gwen!" Vic screamed at me. "Yeah, and take me straight to the place where the person who broke up with me is!" I screamed back.

"We had been planning to take you with us for tour for a while, but we only found out All Time Low was touring with us after we asked you! And you were excited!" Mike told me. I knew it was a lie. "It doesn't matter! Now I'm stuck with my ex boyfriend and my fucking lying brothers!" I screamed and left to our bus. I felt betrayed and cheated. By my own family. Once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey.
updating.
see yooou next time.
xx