Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the savior

After the set finished, the fans really attacked the merch tent, buying almost everything they could lay their eyes on. I was exausted when everybody left, even though the only thing I've done the entire day was selling things. The boys should be much more tired than I was. But I was wrong, I arrived on the bus and the boys were popping champagne while loud and eletronic music was blasting the speakers. I could spot members of every band on Pierce's bus.

What I really wanted was to take a shower, change and try to sleep. I was trying really hard to make myself invisible, I didn't want anyone to see me and start talking to me, I wanted to rest. But obviously, it didn't work. Jaime spotted me, and started screaming and offering me beer, and tried to dance with me.

Everyone was having so much fun, but I just couldn't loosen up. So, I just accepted the beer and went with it. In a few minutes, I was kind of drunk. Laughing about random things, and dancing weirdly. I was just talking to Tony when in the corner of the room, I saw Alex kissing this fucking groupie's neck. I tried not to stare at it, and stare at Tony's eyes instead, but I couldn't. It was disturbing, disgusting, pathetic and I was the one that should be me kissing his neck.

I waited for Tony to start talking to someone else to go to the bathroom. I ran to it, and closed the door loudly behind me. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and I saw weary eyes, messy hair, chapped lips. I don't know how Alex ended up with me at the first place. With his looks he deserved someone like that groupie he was making out with. Someone with bright eyes, beautiful hair and soft lips. I was almost having a breakdown when I heard a knock on the door. I tried my best to recompose myself, and I opened the door, finding a familiar face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think we've arrived at the middle of the story...
what do you think?
xx