Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the kiss

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was vacant" Josh told me. "No, it's ok, I was about to leave." I smiled. "Are you ok Gwen?" he asked me. "Uhm, yeah, why?" I answered him nervously. "Your eyes look kind of puffy and red, you look like you've been crying." he told me. "Crying? No, no. That's not what I was doing." I laughed nervously, and tried to hid my face. He examined me a bit more and said "I was just going back to my bus, I'm too tired to party. Would you want to come with me?" I smiled softly and said "Sure." he got my hand and we headed to the bus door.

I heard my name being called a few times while we were reaching to the door, but I didn't look back. When we got to the bus, we were both laughing stupidly. "I bet they didn't even notice us" he told me laughing. "Are you kidding? We ran into pratically everybody and we slammed the door on our way out." I told him. We sat on the couch and started talking. He talked about his life in the U.K, his expectations for the tour, and also his band. I really enjoyed listening to him speak, even though sometimes I had to ask him to repeat something, because his accent was really strong and when he got excited he started speaking too fast, and seemed like he was speaking french.

"But tell me about you Gwen." he told me. "There isn't much to tell really." I told him as I stared at my hands. "Hiding something from me? Do you have a boyfriend back in Cali or something?" he asked me laughing. "No, no boyfriend." I told him emotionless. "Well, then you wouldn't mind me doing this." he grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
awee.
guuuys pleasee comment!
xx