Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the confessions

I knock on the door and wait. Alex was already at the hotel. I was so nervous I was about to throw up. Suddenly the door opens and Mike shows up.

"Hey." he says

"Hey." I reply

"Uh, come in. Mom and Vic went to get some groceries, so it's just us." he says nervously. I nodded quietly.

"I wanted to apologize, Gwen. I was just really surprised, and I... I just don't want you to get hurt."

I remained quietly

"Fuck Gwen, I know how hard these past years were for you..."

"Actually Mike you don't. You and Vic think you do but you don't. You don't know what is like to be neglected by your own mom, you don't know what is like to be known as the school slut, you don't know how's it like to be the unsuccessful child. You don't know Mike, and you never will. But the only thing I'm wondering now is why are you giving a fuck to me? Like, you never did anyways. And now the first person who starts giving a fuck about me is hated by you. You should be happy for me. You should be glad I found someone who really likes me. Alex cares. He understands me. He does everything you never did"

I could pratically see the words penetrating into Mike's head. Because his expression was as if he was broken. He was silent, and couldn't bare looking at my eyes as I spoke.

"Gwen, I really didn't know you felt that way." he said looking down. "I know I'm not your ideal brother, and I never did anything to change that, and I'm sorry. But either way, you're my little sister and I love you, even if I'm not good at showing it. Yes, I might have not talked with you for months while I was in tour, but when I get home I want my little sister all by herself, and when I saw you holding hands with Alex, I thought you replaced me for a boyfriend." His voice was shaking and you could tell he was hurt.

I hugged him tightly and tears started streaming down my face "Nobody could ever take your place. You're still important to me, Mike." He started crying too.

"I'm ok with the whole dating thing, but no PDA in front of me please." he said laughing a bit, and I did too.

Maybe everything was alright again.
♠ ♠ ♠
helloooooo...
well, this story still has a lot of things coming up.
so it's really just the beggining.
i just want you to know the relationship with her family right now.
soon, there will be more drama, trust me.
but thanks for subscribing
and i would love comments!
shaaank u.
xoxo