Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the past & the future

Me and Mike kept talking, he told me about the tour and all the amazing time he had there, until they were interrupted by the door opening by Vic and my Mom speaking loudly in spanish. They got into the living room still talking and looked at us surprised. "You're not fighting are you?" Vic asked. "No, we're just talking, Vic" Mike said putting his arm around me.

"Why would they be fighting Victor?". He grins and answers her, "Because little Gwenzita over there got herself a boyfriend!" My mom opened her eyes wide and said "A boyfriend? Latino?" I of course blushed like crazy because I wasn't very open with my mom, and to see her so interested in my life was kind of weird. "No mom, he's not mexican or latin, he's from Baltimore. A friend of Vic and Mike actually. He's also in a band. Alex is his name." I smiled while describing him for my mom. "Oh! Is he that boy who was with you the day the boys came home right?" I nodded. "Gwen! Que hermoso!" Mike and Vic laughed of my blushing face "He's not a jerk like Brian is he?" My mom asked mentioning my ex.

Funny that when she said that name both Vic and Mike made some disgusted faces. Nobody liked my ex boyfriend. He has caused so much pain to me. My family didn't support my relationship with Brian at all, and when he broke up with me, they kind of saw it coming, but they were really worried. I was really hurt.

"Well, Gwen call him and invite him for dinner tomorrow. Quiero conocerlo mejor, si?" she told me. "Si mama" I replied. I said my goodbyes and headed to the hotel thinking the whole way how awkward the dinner would be. My mom would be asking all kinds of questions for Alex, Vic would be laughing of my embaressment and Mike would give mean looks to Alex. I have to admit I wasn't looking forward for that dinner, but it was necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
so shooooort! sorry :(
please comment and subscribe guyyys!
thank yoou so much :)
xoxo