Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the dinner

I was staring blankly at the window, listening to a Maroon 5 calm song, when I noticed Alex was pulling up in front of my mom's house. He held my hand as we walked to the door. He was wearing a nice plaid shirt with some dark jeans, and I was simply wearing a white skirt that stopped in my mid-thighs with a black top. I rang the doorbell and looked at Alex, who was looking back at me with a small smile on his face.

As the door opened, we both saw Vic smiling and saying "Hi guys, come in". He gave me a kiss on my forehead and Alex a bro hug. Vic didn't have problems with my boyfriend, he thought it was cute when his little sisters had relationships. The only one he didn't like was the one I had with Brian a couple years ago. It was so fucked up in many ways.

As we passed through the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking what it seemed to be chicken. She looked at us and smiled. I said "Uhm, mom this is Alex. Alex this is my mom" "Hi Ms.Fuentes, nice to meet you" Alex said "Oh the pleasure is all mine sweetheart. What a cutie you got there Gwen." my mom replied. I don't even have to tell that I was blushing like crazy. My mom never talked to me much, but when it came to boys we could talk for hours. It was the only thing we talked about actually, so I always wanted to have boyfriends so I had something to talk about with my mom, since she didn't care much about the rest of my life. "Oh, dinner is ready. Gwen put on the plates on the table, will you?" I nodded picked the plates and placed them on the table. My mom brought the chicken, some rice and some veggies, placed them on the table and asked us to seat. We all sat and mom said "Where's Mike for gods sake? that boy dissapears --" "Calma te mom, I'm here". He didn't even greet me or Alex, he just sat by my side and started serving food for himself. My mom asked the basic questions for Alex, like where was he from, what did he do and how did he meet me.

I was almost finishing eating when Mike said "So, Alex what are your intentions with my sister?" I swallowed my food hard, absolutly hating that question. "The best ones, of course." Alex said. Mike slightly laughed and said. "Yes, yes. I just wanted to ask that because Gwen's last boyfriend didn't have the best ones, if you know what I mean. It is quite a story, if I may add--" "Mike shut up." I said interrupting his last sentence. "Gwen, Alex deserves to know. I mean, he has to know evertyhing about you, since you two are stable now, right?" I was hoping my mom would tell Mike to leave or at least to shut up like I did, but she just kept looking nervously at Vic. "Well, it all started at the end of Sophemore year, when Gwen got herself a boyfriend named Brian, I think he went to college in Baltimore, didn't he Gwen? Well, he was the one all the girls were horny for. Every girl on that fucking school wished at least one night with him. But, no. He was taken. And Gwen, well, she was too naive. She didn't know exactly what his intentions were. And I think you and me know exactly what they were, right Alex?" Alex moved unconfortably in his chair, while the tears started appearing in my eyes. "And suddenly, everybody on that school thought she was the biggest whore ever. When he broke up with her, it wasn't pretty at all. Me and Vic had to punch that guy a little just because you know, he made our little sis cry and gain a new reputation. And it definetly wasn't nice hearing your school friends say disturbing things, if you know what I mean, about your sister. It was a year with a lot of fights, and I just don't want you to be a reason of another one. So Alex, just keep yourself on the line, and I'll make sure I won't punch you on your little face, ok?" As he said, that he stood up and left the table, heading to his room, leaving me, Alex, my mom and Vic, all silent. I grabbed Alex's hands and dragged him out of the house screaming "HE WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME" before I closed the door with all my strenght. I can't believe he did that. To Alex. To me. After my conversation with him the other day, I guess he didn't change at all. Shame. I guess I won't change either.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys!
hope you like this chapter!
i've been planning this for a long time actually!
i'd love to see some comments about it :)
next chapter is already written, so i'll post later this week
thank you so so much
bye
xoxo