Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the decision

After crying, swearing and apologizing to Alex, we finally got to the hotel room. I was so mad. Mike really went too far. I bet it was because he didn't trust Alex. There must be somethings Alex had done during tours and that's why Mike won't let me date him.

I was leaned on the wall, looking out at the city by the window when Alex patted my on my back and said "Gwen, you know tommorow I'll leave back to Baltimore right?" Fuck. Tommorow already? But I need Alex. So, without thinking I just said "Can I go with you?" I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes. I wouldn't stand be alone with my dad. And it would be so easy for Mike to just come over and try to apologize again. But not this time. Call me a coward, whatever. I just don't believe he should have done that after all that I confessed yesterday for him. "Yeah, sure. I'll get you a ticket no worries."

I felt relieved. I would spend time away from Mike, so he would really regret what he has done. I mean, he just can't come talk to me and think everything will be happy and colorful again. That's not how things go. You hurt someone, you try to earn her forgiveness. He wants mine? So he better work on trying to earn it. I told Alex I'd have to go to my place and pick some clothes so, I kissed him goodbye and promised I would be back soon.

While I was driving flashbacks started playing in my head. All the good and bad times. Funny how there were amazing and dreadful moments i've spent with Mike. Mixed feelings. When I got home and told my dad I would be travelling for an indeterminated amount of time, he was really upset. Poor man, he was so lonely already. But I just told him I needed sometime by myself. As the perfect dad he was, he agreed but he told me he was going to miss me so much. My dad is so cute sometimes I just want to squeeze him. He said some sweet spanish words to me and he allowed me to go pack. I picked some t-shirts, sweaters, coats, jeans, sweatpants (and some nice lingerie too... shhhhhh) and placed them all into my purple dufflebag. I said bye to my dad and headed to the hotel again.

I arrived to the hotel room, Alex was alreadu sleeping. I undressed my self, then I dressed myself in one of Alex's sweatpants and an old t-shirt of mine, and snuggled with him.

The trip tommorow would be very long, and I'm sure travelling with Alex would make Mike even more angry. But he was the one who chose that. He could perfectly have treated Alex well, and perhaps I wouldn't be leaving with Alex tommorow. Well, it doesn't matter. What's done, it's done.
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know! :(
i shouldn't be posting today, but i have to because i will travel with a friend, and i'm only touching my computer again on sunday.
please please please comment, it means so much!
thank yoou for reading,
xoxo