Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the city

Alex woke me up and we headed straightly to the airport. I looked like a mess but I didn't care, and neither did Alex because he spent the whole trip pointing out how adorable I was. We had already arrived in Alex's loft in Baltimore and I was unpacking. I believe Alex already knew I was staying there for more than a week, due to the amount of stuff I brought with me.

The loft had quite a view, but unfortunatly the sky color was gray. As I unpacked Alex said he wanted me to have dinner today with Rian and his girlfriend Cassadee. I've had already met Rian, not Cassadee, but he told me she was a sweetheart and I would probably be friends with her by the end of the night. I showered, and got dressed in a navy blue dress, a white cardigan and gold flats.

We had a very pleasent dinner and Alex was right, Cassadee was the sweetest. The return home was silent, sometimes we commented on something funny that happened during dinner, but overall it was Alex driving and me looking at the car windows. We stopped on a red light, Alex placed his hand on my knee and said, facing me, "Are you ok Gwen?" I nodded and said "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he smiled and said "You're quiet. So, that means you're thinking about something." He knew me too well. We dated for only few months now, but I knew Alex way before our relationship. "Yeah, I'm just thinking about what Mike will do when he finds out I came to Baltimore with you." As the green light appeared, Alex started driving again and said "Well, he'll eventually forgive you, you're his little sister and it's obvious that he loves you more than the world, I'm the one who's fucked, Gwen." I laughed. Somehow he was fucked. Mike wouldn't trust him fully anymore, and he would always be watching Alex, making sure he wouldn't kidnapp me again.

As we arrived, we both sat on the couch, really tired and Alex turned on the TV. 3 minutes had passed and we were making out. That boy has an effect on me. Next thing I knew we were both on the bed, moaning and whispering each other's names. Alex's body collapsed by my side and we cuddled for a while. I was surprised Alex had the energy to have sex. Oh, what am I lying, every boy on Earth would find some energy left on their bodies to have sex. But after 2 minutes of cuddling, our bodies gave up and we both fell asleep on each others arms.

I woke up at 3 a.m with a text from Mike saying : I'm coming over to dad's. We really need to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler and short. eh not my best sorry :(
next chapter will be interesting! just finished writing it.
probably post on the end of the week.
please subscribe and comment??
thank yoooou,
xoxo