Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 20 - Warning: There will be smut.

We stood there lazily making out for a while, my fingers tucked under Alex’s shirt, rubbing gentle circles into his skin. Alex leaned up hungrily, latching on my lower lip and nibbling on it gently, tugging. A low groan rumbled up from my chest and into the hot, empty space between us. I pushed him harder against the door, lapping against his mouth, asking entrance. He allowed my tongue in between his perfect pink lips, the muscles slipping against each other, massaging, probing. I could feel blood rushing down towards my cock and judging by the way Alex was pushing up against my thigh, he could feel it too. Reluctantly, I pulled away from his lips with a slick, wet sound, Alex whining as I did so. His fingers scrabbled across my back, desperate to pull himself back against me.
“Where’re you goin’, Jacky,” Alex mumbled, a playful look in his eye, attempting to pull me closer to continue our shenanigans. I bent down slightly, bringing him eye to eye with myself, my eyes reflecting the intensity I was feeling, I was sure, because Alex gasped and pressed himself a little closer to me. The little movement elicited a quiet little moan from him as evidence of his arousal prodded my thigh. I smirked and rubbed our noses together softly.
“Bedroom?” My quiet whisper didn’t escape his attention and he answered by ducking underneath my arm and scampering to the stairs leading to the upper landing. I chuckled, turning around to follow him when I was suddenly hit by something soft.
Frowning, I pulled it off my face.
It was Alex’s turtle shirt from earlier. Apparently, he had also shed his plaid shirt and left it draped across the stair steps. I heard a muffled giggle, caught a flash of grinning Alex, before I heard light footfalls headed towards our bed room. A smile split my face nearly in two as I picked up the two abandoned articles of clothing, slinging them over to my arm. I quietly and quickly made our way to the room, my pulse beating a steady rhythm of hurryhurryhurry into my temples. As soon as I had pushed open the door, my jaw dropped, my throat dried out. I was stunned by the sight that greeted me.
There, spread out on the bed, was by far, the hottest sight I had ever seen in my entire adult life. Alex was laying on his back, pantsless, slowly palming himself through his black boxers. His head was thrown back, dark dyed locks contrasting with the glowing white sheets, teeth sunk into his full pink lip, a soft whine emitting from his column of light tanned throat.
The door clicked behind me and Alex’s eyes shot open, hazed over with desire. He lay there panting, fingers wrapped around the outline of his cock straining against his underwear as I stood there, stunned by this strung out, horny mess of Alex Gaskarth. It wasn’t until I had dropped Alex’s forgotten clothes to the floor and was slowly attempting to struggle out of my own clothes, my eyes still locked on his, that he moved. Alex scrambled off the bed in an almost elegant fashion, crossing the room in two and a half strides, dropping to his knees in front of me.
“Looks like you’re having trouble,” Alex’s normally sweet voice had become low and sultry and this shot another electric shockwave straight down to my dick. “Let me help you with that.”
His fingers were already tangled in my belt, fussing with the metal bands that were holding the damned thing together. He yanked the hinderance from my belt loops and made quick work of the button and zip that was holding my more than eager cock back, tugging my jeans down to my ankles. He eyed the larger than average bulge concealed in my own boxers before leaning forwards and mouthing at the length through the cotton. I bit back a groan as I felt hot wet warmth touch all along it.
Alex continued to tease me, rubbing his fingers along my thighs, nipping at the sensitive skin there before traveling back up to my length and repeating the ministrations to it. Finally, fucking finally, Alex hooked his long slender fingers in the elastic waistband of my shorts but stopped there, stretching the elastic out and letting it snap back onto my burning hot flesh, repeating every few minutes or so. The devious little smirk that played on the edges of his lips told me that he was being a cock tease for no reason whatsoever except to push his limits with me.
I growled low in my throat, frustrated. “Jeezus, ‘Lex, you can’t just do that to me and then just no-Holy shit,” I cursed, my fingers flying to tangle in his silky hair. Alex had yanked down my boxers and sucked the head of my dick into his mouth without a second thought. All I could see or feel was his mouth enclosing the head of my cock. I gnawed on my lip, trying not to make a sound as Alex slid his lips further down my dick. He wrapped long slender fingers around he base as he sucked gently. His tongue massaged the underside, allowing the head of my dick to slip further down his throat. I brushed my fingers through his hair, trying to keep my breathing calm. Alex’s eyes blinked innocently up at me, plush pink lips stretched enticingly around my arousal. He pulled back and off, flicking the end of his tongue across the tip. I let out a shaky breath.
“Jesus Christ, ‘Lex,” I exhaled, taking in his mussed hair, lightly flushed cheeks. God, he’s beautiful. The things Alex does to me is insane, he could get me worked up in a matter of seconds.
Almost immediately as I thought that, Alex swallowed me completely down, one of my hands flying to his hair, the other to my own mouth to muffle the surprised shout that threatened to wake the entire house. Alex giggled and took me in deeper, nose pressing into the skin of my stomach. He stayed there for a minute, the slick, hot wetness clenching around me.
My breathing grew harsher, a sharp intake of breath interrupting the quiet when he fucking swallowed around me. My legs felt like jelly, almost unable to hold my weight and I reluctantly pulled Alex off me. Alex whined, reaching for me, desperate to have my cock back in his mouth. I stumbled over to the bed, kicking off the cumbersome clothing that was tangled around my ankles. I collapsed onto the bed, leaning back on my arms. Alex crawled eagerly towards me, latching onto my cock again, his dark mop of hair bobbing in my lap, just the sight causing me to bite at my lip to hold back a groan of pure sexual frustration. I lost that battle, groaning, throwing my head back, gripping the sheets. Alex worked his lips all over me, reaching up to suck and nip at my hipbones, leaning down to lap and suckle at my balls.
My breathing became even more labored as I spoke. “Where the fuck did you learn to suck cock like that, babe?” my voice came out gravelly, hoarse. Alex pulled back slowly and away, strings of saliva and pre come connecting his beautiful, lush lips to my throbbing cock head. Another low moan rumbled up from my throat at the hot sight. His pink tongue darted across his lips as he smirked deviously up at me before answering.
“Can’t blame me for being a cock slut, especially for yours, not when it’s so… Nice,” he purred, batting long, thick lashed up at me, running the flat against the head to clean up the pre come collecting there. You remember what I said about sweet dad by day, horny nympho by night? That clearly applied here, holy shit. I swore, not expecting those words to fall from his lips. I pulled him up onto the bed, noticing that his boxers were shoved down around his own thighs.
I cocked an eyebrow at him and he shrugged, raising his fingers up to his lips and licking them off seductively.
“I get off on getting other people off first,” he said casually, drawing my attention to his cock that lay flushed and hot against his stomach. His fingers wrapped around the leaking hardness, shocking me when I realized what he had just licked off his fingers was his own fucking pre come. Holy shit.
My fingers reached for him, tugging the boxers completely off, revealing him in all his glory. I sat back to admire him, my eyes mapping out every inch of his beauty, my fingers soon following suit. I wrapped my hand around him, eliciting a soft, sweet moan from his lips at the much needed touch. Alex bucked up into my hand, teeth worrying his lip, fingers tangling in the sheets. As I let go of him, his eyes shot open, a whine falling from his lips, a needy, strung out noise. I hushed him, my lips moving sweetly against his, a chaste loving kis. I slid off the bed, going into the bathroom and after a few moments of fumbled searching, located a bottle of lotion.
When I returned to the room, my jaw dropped for the second time that night.
If I wasn’t turned on before, I most definitely was now.
In the time I had been gone, Alex had spread his legs as far as possible and was two fingers, knuckle deep in himself, a low guttural moan echoing through the room. I swore under my breath and tossing the lotion on the messy sheets next to him, I crawled up on his body, pulling his fingers out and grinding filthydirtyhot against him. Alex gasped, throwing his head back against the pillows. He rutted up against me, our bodies moving against each other as I reached for the lotion. I coated two fingers in the slippery substance and reaching between our bodies, I stilled my fingers at his entrance.
“This okay, baby?” the words were whispered against his lips and he nodded, dark hair flopping pathetically. I pushed the one finger into him, watching him for any signs of discomfort. His eyes bored up at me, his muscles flexed around me.
“Another,” he practically growled, pushing down against my hand. I suppressed another groan at his eagerness, pressing another finger deep into him. Alex’s face scrunched up for a second before he wiggled around, adjusting to the fingers in him. I pulled them out, just so the tips were in him before pushing them back in, trying to go in deeper than before. My fingers curled and scissored inside him, trying to work him open for later as he moaned above me.
I probed and searched for the little spot inside him that would drive him wild, would make him arch his back with pleasure, but Alex was quickly getting impatient.
“Come on Jacky, let’s go, I’m ready baby, just get in me,” Alex whimpered, his walls clenching around my exploring digits.
“Hold on, Jesus, Alex,” I grunted, desperately pushing them in and out in different directions, attempting to press that little something magical. Suddenly, my fingers brushed against something inside him and the reaction that followed was instantaneous. Alex’s eyes shot open, his hips bucked straight up to the ceiling, a low moan falling from his lips.
I smirked.
Found it.
“Shitshitshit Jack, what the fuck was that?” he gasped, craning his neck to look down at me. “Magic, sweet thing,” I smirked again before pressing my fingers deep into it, forcing more of the sweetest, hottest noises from his throat.
An idea popped into my head and the corners of my mouth twitched up. I lapped at the pre come dripping from the head of his cock, letting the taste spread across my tongue, sucking kisses down his dick. Alex whimpered at the pleasure that was undoubtedly shooting through his veins. My tongue flickered at his balls and sucked one into my mouth. I released it and licked behind it, pulling my fingers out and I looked up at his flushed face.
My tongue flicked out, lapping at his entrance.
Alex tried suppressing a whimper, failing miserably, letting out a strangled whine. Ignoring the bitter taste that the lotion left behind, I pushed my tongue past the puckered ring of muscles and deep into Alex.
The noises he was making were hoarse and crazed, increasing in pitch, frequency and volume before I pulled out and hushed him.
“The kids are still sleeping babe, be quiet,” I scolded before ducking back down and probing back in with my tongue. We stayed like that, suspended in time, Alex writhing on the bed, biting onto a pillow as I did my best to deliver as much pleasure to him as I possibly could.
“Jack, Jack, Jack, I’m good, I’m good, get in me right now,” Alex demanded, his voice scratchy.
“Are you sure? We don’t have to do this,” I asked him, worryingly, straightening up and leaning over him, dotting kisses across his face. I could feel him nod, giving me silent permission before he spoke up.
“Yeah. I trust you, I trust you not to hurt me, love,” he smiled up at me, reaching up a gentle hand and brushing my hair out of my face lovingly. I reached for the lotion again, blindly, leaving my gaze linger on his. His hand pushed the bottle into mine, a fumbling that somehow ended up allowing lotion to coat my hand. I stroked myself messily, biting my lip at the contact. Pressing my cock against his entrance, I looked to him for permission, receiving it in a soft blinking, a batting of eyelashes from Alex. Taking a deep breath, I pushed forward slowly, as slowly as possible so as not to hurt him.
Which was damn near impossible with how hot and tight he was.
When I was all the way in, I leaned forward on my forearms, breathing heavily, struggling not to just fuck into him as fast as I possibly could. Right in my ear, I could hear Alex taking in hot struggling breaths to keep himself secure and achored to this world, trying to adjust to my length filling him; Jesus, he fit me so perfectly.
After a moment, I heard him whisper hotly into my ear, go, his body clenching around me, stepping on the gas pedal, urging me to go wild.
Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I began to move. It was slow going at first, a sensual love making dance of pushes and pulls, Alex’s body arching into mine, lips on my throat, sucking and licking, biting. This all stopped when Alex pulled me down by my neck.
“Would it kill you to go harder? I’m not a porcelain doll baby, I can take it,” he growled huskily. “Come on, fuck me til it hurts. Give it to me harder, deeper, faster, baby, please, I nee- Oh!” I smirked, having just cut him off with a sharp thrust straight into his prostate. Our bodies meshed together, working against each other in an out of sync, on beat rhythm that just worked. The air in the space between us raised about a million degrees, the heat expanding to encircle us in a bubble of heat. I panted against his lips, swallowing his moans into my own mouth in a lazy attempt to keep him from waking the children. Alex clutched at me desperately, raking his short nails down my back, eliciting a gasp from me but this made my hips snap against his a little harder, made my body strain against his perfectly.
All I could think, all I could hear, see, feel, taste now was AlexAlexAlex. My heart was drumming a steady tattoo against my sternum, straining to leap out of my chest. There was nothing but the man beneath me, nothing existed outside of this bed. The quiet of the room was punctuated by my heavy breathing, sharp muffled gasps from Alex as he bit into a pulling and the hush of our skin brushing and the occasional sound of our skin peeling apart. The tackiness of our sweat stuck it together but it was perfect, I wouldn’t ask for anything more than what I was experiencing right now.
My fingers brushed his back as I attempted to pull him closer to me and I got another idea. I pulled out of him, Alex’s eyes flying open almost immediately.
“W-What? What’re you doing Jacky?” his whisper was hoarse and lusty as he reached to pull me back against him but I hushed him again.
“Turn over, honey,” I kissed his sweaty hair, felt him tremble beneath me.
“N-No, Jacky, I can’t, p-please, just get back in me,” He pled, eyes wide up at me. Eventually, with much kissing and love, I persuaded him to roll over onto his hands and knees. I kissed his acromion in silent thanks before pushing back into him, groaning at the change in angle. My hands found his hips, squeezing them reassuredly, before moving into him. My body worked over his and I soon noticed that Alex’s shoulders were shaking. I stilled my movements and leaned over his shoulder to find out that tears were streaking down down his cheeks. Immediately concerned, I pulled out and gathered him in my arms.
“Hey, hey, hey, what’s wrong, sweetie?” I murmured into his ear, kissing the lobe, comforting.
“N-Nick. He always used to t-take m-me like, like that,” he stuttered, burying his face into my shoulder, wetting my shoulder with tears. “Said-d I was nothing, that this was how I d-deserved it, to feel like n-nothing.” He whimpered and curled up against my chest.
My gut twisted sickeningly and a flare of anger shot up my spine as I sat there and tried to comprehend, my arm tightening around his shoulders.
“Hey, hey sweetie, you’re my everything okay? You’re beautiful and you never deserved to be treated like that, especially by someone who didn’t deserve you even more than I don’t deserve you, okay? You’re perfect, Alex,” whispers filled the air, little feathers drifting through the gentle air around us.
Silence.
“How can you love me when I’m so ugly?”
It shattered.
My heart turned in my chest, making me want to vomit.
How could you look at someone as perfect and amazing as Alex every day and then tell them that they’re nothing, that they’re not beautiful, that they’re worthless?
“I’ll make you feel beautiful again. Turn over again honey.” Not a request.
He pulled away from me, shakily making his way back onto his hands and knees. I positioned myself like we were earlier and pushed myself in again. But this time, as I rocked our bodies together again, I kissed his scars, running my lips all over the soft ridges and the bad memories, hoping to wash them away with my love.
For every kiss, I whispered a reason why I loved him.
“For being beautiful.”
“For making me laugh.”
“For making me happy again.”
“For being so, so strong.”
“For loving those that need you.”
I named off every single reason why I loved him, eventually just pressing my lips again and again to his neck when I ran out of scars to press against, ending with my last, my confession.
“I love you because you’re mine.”
I kept my lips against his neck, feeling him choke back a sob, of happiness or sadness, I knew not but I kept going, moving our bodies together. My hand worked down underneath him to grasp his hardness and stroke it gently in time with our love making.
Alex’s whimpers changed, from ones of tearfulness and regret, to ones of joy, of love, of lust. Detecting this, I pushed harder, a little faster, forcing him to take more and more. I could feel the white hot ball of lust gathering in a spot somewhere behind my belly button, readying itself to burst at any coming second. However, I wanted Alex to come before I did so I sped up the hand on his cock, urging him silently to finish, to ride this high with me. Alex’s back bowed as the pleasure overtook him, a gasp exhaled from his lips as he exploded in my hand, come dripping from between my fingers, hot and white.
As he came, his body tightened impossibly around me, drawing me in deeper, deeper, deeper. The breath from my lungs was drawn out as well, sharp gasp as his walls clenched, spurring my own crescendo into esctasy. My hips stuttered, jerking, coming deep inside him as I gritted my teeth, a strangled yell escaping despite my best efforts. We stayed there, motionless for a second to catch our breaths. When we had sufficiently calmed down, I gently wrenched myself from his body, my essence flowing out after me, the sight leaving me breathless. If I hadn’t just come, I would be rock hard. But now was not the time to think about that.
Now, I had to reassure that that man was the most beautiful thing in existence.
“Alex Gaskarth, you are the most beautiful human being on this planet. Okay?” My voice stuttered as I contemplated what I was going to say before I said it before I decided just to go for it.
“I-I love y-you.”
He twisted in my arms, shock evident in his eyes.
“What?” His tone was near incredulous. Shit, I wouldn’t believe myself either, I haven’t said those three words since.. Well, Ven.
“I love you.” I repeated them, my eyes pleading for him to hear the truth in my words. Before I knew it, his lips were against mine, not in a needy or rushed way, in a gentle kiss that spoke wonders, spoke hours of future love, universes filled with it, eons full of it. That one, gentle, chaste, sweet kiss was everything the movies said it would be: fireworks sparkling off my skin, raindrops falling on the bare body of my soul that was rubbing so intimately with his. It was perfect. I could feel our conciousnesses merging, becoming one and the same.
So this was what it felt like to find another soulmate, to learn love again.
Alex pulled back, his eyes sparkling but with happy tears now.
“I love you too, Jack Barakat.”
That one little confession made me so happy, I couldn’t help but press our lips together again, happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. This took me ages to write. I wrote this in class today and near three hours at home today.
DID YOU LIKE IT??
My straight guy friend read like a quarter of it and felt he had to preface his critique of it by saying "Well, I'm not gay but I got really into this.."
But yeah. :) Have fun. Ya nasties.
Comments are definitely allowed and loved.
-VivaciousVanity