Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 22 - Warning: Almost smut?

The days in the Barakat-Gaskarth household passed blissfully as winter melted into spring. Alex continued work at the day care center without being harassed; it had been weeks since we had heard from Nick and just assumed that he had fallen off the face of the earth and into a swirling moshpit of demons. Or something to that effect. In any case, he was out of our hair now.
I was still at work at the publishing company. The latest novel I had been in charge of overseeing had really taken off and to celebrate the success of the first project I had been allowed to be in charge of, I took the kids and Alex on an all day trip to Disneyland. It may be a little extravagant, flying my little five person family out to California for a few days just because one of the biggest works I’ve done in my career took off but I wanted to spoil them.
We spent four days in California, two exploring the entire park and riding nearly every ride, taking pictures with every single princess that so much as looked in our direction, and the other two simply driving up and down the coast in a rental car, taking in the beautiful coastline. Alex admired all the beautiful homes lining the beaches and at night, when the lights were dim and the moon lit up the sleepy room, I held him in my arms and we talked or whispered, rather. He whispered to me that he wanted to live out here, someday, out in the fresh air and relaxed atmosphere, told me that he wanted Owen to grow up somewhere beautiful instead of somewhere that just held bad memories. I agreed with him, envisioning our futures together.
We went back to Baltimore, back to our daily lives. I converted the spare bedroom into a permanent bedroom for Owen, painted it green with dinosaurs dancing all over the walls. The girls were enthusiastic in the decorating, insisting that they be allowed to use the sponge stamps to form the dinosaurs decorating the new room. Owen, Missy, and Sassy all ended up with at least one or two dinosaurs on their clothes when they had a paint fight earlier that day. Alex tried to get my cheek with his sponge but I caught his wrist instead, pulling him, laughing, on top of me, kissing his painted cheek and rolling around on the floor covered in tarp to protect the carpet like we were teenagers again.
We were extraordinarily, exceptionally, beautifully happy. Except for the fact that Alex desperately wanted a dog.
He pleaded with me endlessly, giving me those wide brown eyes he knew I couldn’t resist, especially from him.
“Please, please, please Jacky,” he begged me, cornering me in the kitchen one afternoon while the children were in the play room playing dinosaurs. I sighed and turned around to see him pouting, his full lip pushed out dramatically.
“’Lex, baby, we don’t have time for a dog,” I sighed, placing my hands on his admittedly thin shoulders. He frowned at that. “Seriously. We’re two guys and three five year olds, how are we going to train a puppy and feed him on time and bathe him and everything?”
Alex’s jutted out lip quivered. “I’ll take care of it and train it and clean up after him and feed him and everything, I promise, please, Jacky?” his big brown eyes were so enticing, I almost said yes. I shook my head again.
“Do I need to, ehrm… Persuade you?” he suggested, eyes sparkling menacingly. His fingers, which had previously been tucked underneath his sweater sleeves, fisted into the front of my shirt, drawing me close to his face. I gasped, shocked at his forwardness. He gave me a smirk that he usually reserved for the bedroom but we were in our fucking kitchen.
Where one of our very young, impressionable children could potentially walk in on us.
Why in the world was I getting so hard.
Alex leaned up to nip at my neck, fingers playing on the buttons of my office mandated white button up, tugging on my black tie. “Please, Jacky?” he breathed against the shell of my ear, making me shiver. I shakily shook my head no.
He frowned before pushing his strong, lean body against mine, rolling his hips against mine, making my head roll back at the light amount of friction. Alex had his hands on my hips, rolling his thumbs casually on the expanse of dark slacks around my cock, never directly on it. I bit my lip at the gentle, teasing touch, throwing my head back against the cabinets, hearing the china rattle ominously behind me. His eyes stared up at mine, refusing to let go of my gaze, daring.
I could feel his fingers fumbling with the belt buckle, heard it clatter as it slid apart, heard the light shush of fabric quickly being pushed around to my thighs. Alex’s fingers wrapped themselves around my arousal as he mouthed at my neck, forcing a gasp out of my lungs.
“Jesus, Alex, could you stop? The kids are just in the other room and-Oh!
He had slithered down my body and engulfed the entierty of my cock in his mouth, sucking gently before swallowing. My hips bucked involuntarily, wanting more. Alex worked my cock, alternating between actually blowing me and stroking me with barely there pressure, batting long eyelashes up at me.
I laced my fingers in his hair, tightening, warning him that I was close, since to say so would be to alert the small children in the room over that there was something going on in the kitchen which they’d undoubtedly investigate. Alex smirked, knowing I couldn’t make a sound, his lips doing it’s best despite being stretched around my cock like it was the last thing he was going to ever do. He then proceeded to take me all the way down again, leaving the hot, wet heat clenching and spasming around me, tipping me over the edge, making me bit my lip so hard I bled, my fingers tugging at Alex’s dark brown and pink locks. The only that escaped my clenched teeth was a strangled yelp and when the rushing in my ears died down, I opened my eyes to see Alex back on his own two feet, tongue darting across his lips, licking a little come he had missed.
I groaned in frustration and pounced on him, pinning him to the counter, my hands bracketing his hips, lipstongueandteeth on his throat, sucking and biting and marking. Alex let out a low moan, hands fluttering to land on my shoulders, to clench at the starchy fabric helplessly. I worked his pants down around his thighs, reaching to pull down his underwear but touching nothing.
I pulled away from his neck, realizing he had decided to forgo underwear for the day and raised an eyebrow at him. He panted, short, hot puffs of air escaping from his lips before answering.
“I might have been anticipating this,” his voice was breathy, fingers tangling in my hair, urging me on. I rolled my eyes at him, turned his pliant body so he was bent over the counter, exposed ass out. Not wanting to have to waste time looking for lotion, I quickly sucked three of my own fingers into my mouth, coating them with saliva, and, without so much as warning him, I pressed the first two in.
Alex’s chest came completely off the counter, a moan almost escaping but I sucked it into my own mouth instead.
It became a hot, sloppy make out session, Alex stuck between wanting to grind his dick against the cabinets his hips were pressed up against and grinding back against my fingers which were purposely dancing around his prostate. I finally decided to throw him a little bit of a treat, allowing my fingers to slip across the spot I knew made him see stars. Alex pulled away from my lips, letting out a full bodied moan, low, long, and loud. I smirked at the power I had over his pleasure and decided to push my fingers against the spot, leaving them there. He whimpered, body flexing around me, eyes wild.
All the sudden, I heard the clicking of a door opening, the sound of feet padding towards the kitchen. I panicked, pulled my fingers out of Alex, yanked our clothes back up to their appropriate places, just in time to see three little heads peek around the door frame.
“Daddy, ‘s everythin’ okay?” Missy questioned us, taking in our undoubtedly flushed faces, the way Alex couldn’t really hold his own body up without support from the counter, the undisguised guilt in our eyes.
I looked at Alex, our gazes locking before I answered our my daughter.
“Everything’s just fine, princess.”
♠ ♠ ♠
w O w Alex you whore.
To celebrate my graduation today, I decided to give you guys some fluff and smut. ish. things.
Wheee! :) Hope you guys like it like wow I wrote it before I had to be at school.
Comments are loved. But you already knew that.
-VivaciousVanity.