Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 32 - Warning: There will be smut. Also, second update of the day.

“Shit, shit, shit, Alex, I can’t,” I whined, trying to focus on the road. The sun was dipping low over the horizon, gold and red streaming across the wide expanse of highway that was suprisingly deserted for seven o clock on a Friday evening. The fingers started their trek up my inseam, tickling me and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning a little at the feather light touch. It stopped and traced a little circle, burning it into my skin. Alex attempted to move it up higher but I batted it away, scowling.
“Not now, ‘Lexy, I swear, once we get to the hotel, you can have your dirty way with me as long as you like, as many times as you like, but I have to get us there first,” the palms of my hands slapping against the steering wheel with an firm sense of finality.
“Fine,” I heard Alex huff angrily, the heat of his fingers withdrawing. I almost missed it for a second but I refused to think about it or my boner that was threatening to break out of my jeans. Alex’s buckle clicked and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reach into the backseat for his back pack, pull something out of it, and sit back fully in his seat. The seat clicked as he reclined it almost all the way and the buzz of a zipper resonated through the car.
Alex’s zipper to his jeans.
My fingers gripped onto the steering wheel, they almost turned white and I could hear Alex giggle. Hot fucking damn, if he’s doing what I think he’s doing… I might have to kill him for getting me sexually frustrated.
The sound of shifting in the seat could be heard. The cap of something popped open and my mouth went dry. I was ninety eight percent sure Alex had brought lube.
Fucking lube.
Apparently, he anticipated having a lot of sex. Not so suprisingly, I was very much okay with that. But I was still fucking driving so I couldn’t concentrate on that. Could I?
Alex moaned from the passenger seat and my head shot to glance at him and I immediately regretted the decision. Alex’s long fingers were wrapped around the base of his cock, stroking it gently, his cock slick with lube. Keeping one eye on the road and one fixated on Alex’s hand, I watched as he slid his hand up and down his length, panting and arching when he twisted his wrist just so, watched him push his shirt up to his arm pits to play with a nipple. His lips fell open in a whine and he seemed to struggle with keeping his eyes open. Alex’s eyes batted at me and he purred, “Eyes on the road, Mr. Barakat.” in that fucking perfectly raw voice he used when he was trying to seduce me.
Unfortunately, it was working, my dick standing at attention, making itself very much known in my jeans.
My jaw clenched as I tried not to focus on what Alex was doing not three feet away from me, trying to keep my eyes glued to the road. Alex just liked to make my job hard and I could hear him shifting in the chair again, the lube cap popping again, and a long low moan escaped his lips. I chanced another look and holyshitfuckingfuck, somehow, Alex had managed to kick his jeans almost all the way off and he was now fucking fingering himself in the fucking front seat of my car.
Shitshitshitshitshit, Alex is going to be the fucking death of me.
I swore out loud and Alex laughed at me, a breathy little flutter that very quickly turned into another drawn out moan of pure sexual frustration, sounding like he had something very good inside him.
I can do this. I am going to not fuck Alex right where he sat. Nope. I can do this.
At least, that’s what I thought until he started speaking.
“Oh fuck, Jacky,” Alex whined, the squeak of the seat telling me he had adjusted his position again, probably arching his back like I knew he would. “I need you, shit, need you to get in me so bad, need you to fuck me so hard, baby, unhhhh.”
The sound of his hand, brushing against the skin of his thighs and ass, moving faster surrounded my ears, finding it’s way into my head and squeezing every other rational thought out of there.
“Shit baby, I need your cock, need you to get it in there so deep, I’ll be so tight and hot, I promise, please, need you now,” he pleaded and in the second that I spared to look at him, I saw that his eyes were wild, eyelashes were fluttering, cheeks were a bright pink.
I give up.
My eyes searched for rest stop signs, lighting upon one that declared the closest one was half a mile away. I spurred the car along, my boner starting to hurt because of the lack of attention.
I finally exited and parked in a secluded corner of the parking lot. The moment the keys were out of the ignition, my hands were all over Alex, touching his burning hot skin everywhere, greedily mapping out the body that I loved to ravish all night long with the kind of fervor that only lovers knew. Our lips met, clashing together, teeth, tongue, lips, dirtyhotwet. Without any regard for the lube still on his fingers, Alex’s hands scrabbled on my shoulders, a happy sigh coming from his throat. I hooked my fingers underneath his shirt, fingernails skimming the soft skin of his ribs as I stripped Alex of his clothes, leaving him panting, hard, and naked next to me.
His fingers tangled in the loose folds of my shirt, tugging, requesting it off. I complied, my clothes coming off and landing somewhere in the car. I struggled with the jeans, not only were they skin tight, but I was also in the car so I couldn’t just kick them off like I was used to. Alex’s eyes watched me, hungrily, needy. Desire gushed through my veins, want, love, all at once, mixing, emotions flirting with each other. Somehow, I pulled myself over the console that was seperating us and straddled him, pinning his arms down and just devouring his neck, sucking and biting, determined to leave hickies up and down his body. Normally, I would take my time, tease him, draw it out until he was begging for the release but as much as I loved to hear him beg, he had been teasing me and it was near unbearable to have to wait a second longer. This was a rushed, hurried fuck to get both of us off at the same time and we both knew it. Without breaking lip contact, I slicked a couple fingers in lube and pressed them into him, almost immediately finding that special spot inside him, his sweaty chest pushing up against mine.
“Jack, Jack, wanna ride you, let me ride you,” Alex babbled, incoherency almost taking over.
“Shit, yeah,” I mumbled, clumsily switching spots with him so Alex was seated in my lap , fingernails digging into my chest, grinding his hips into mine. Suppressing a groan, I gripped the base of my cock, trusting the lube still covering my hand to suffice, rubbing the head of my dick against his entrance. Alex bit down on his plush pink bottom lip and pushed backwards onto my cock, the initial resistance just enough to drive me insane. Finally, finally, the head slipped in, the pressure a vise like grasp around me, my hips jerking up and seating Alex completely on my length. We both groaned at the much needed connection, Alex rhythmically clenching and unclenching around me, adjusting to me being fully inside him. When he finally nodded to me, it sparked a frenzy of fast paced fucking, all sharp thrusts, biting, moans so loud, I wouldn’t be surprised if Alex had a sore throat the next day. My fingers dug into his hips, scratching, leaving long red lines on the pale skin that I so loved to worship but I couldn’t bring myself to care because AlexAlexAlex was my center right now, he was my everything, my world. Everything narrowed down to what he was doing right now, down to how he gasped when he dragged my cock over the special spot inside him, down to the way his eyelashes shivered over his cheekbones, the way his chest quaked when he slammed down particularly hard.
When my orgasm hit, it hit quickly and it hit suddenly; I had a split second to warn Alex. I had been so wrapped up in watching Alex work himself on my dick, I almost fogot my own pleasure, almost forgot all about the rolling heat underneath my skin, fighting it’s way out.
“Alex, I’m gonna, gonna,” my moan came out as a gravelly, hoarse noise, a deep contrast against the high pitched keen Alex let out as he too reached the height of his pleasure, streaking my chest white with come.
We lay there for a minute or two to catch our breaths, our chests heaving out of rhythm with each other, a sticky heat gluing our bodies together, my release dripping down his thighs.
“Well, that was a first,” Alex laughed, voice husky. “Sex in the car. Never knew you would do such a scandalous thing.”
I snorted at that, the puff of air ruffling his hair.
“Baby, you don’t know the half of it.” Alex sighed contentedly into my chest and kissed me, a sweet, innocent kiss.
“Love you. Sorry I was being so needy earlier, I’ve been really horny lately.”
I laughed and squeezed my arms around him, inhaling the scent that surrounded him, a blend of sweat, sex, and the hard edge of Alex’s cologne. “’Sokay. Just… Don’t do it when I’m driving next time, okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow look at this piece of shit. I'm very dissatisfied with this one but whatevs. You get smut okay.
Comments are loved.
-VivaciousVanity