Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

I'll Blead Out For You

"You seriously think I look good in this?" I asked, looking over at Tre.
"You look beautiful in everything Camille." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was wearing a bright red, short, dress. He was wearing a tux with a checkered tie. I smiled and. Pecked him on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark. I kept pulling down on the dress, causing my boobs to fall out.
"Ah!" I blushed and pulled it back up, looking down, embarrassed.
"Why did you pull it up?!" Tre whined.
"Tre I'm fifteen." I said pouting.
"That's only three tears until you're legal." He said pulling me closer to him pulling his lips into mine. I pulled away and giggled.
"You have a bit of lipstick on your face." I said smiling into his icy blue eyes.

XxX

"Welcome to the 2013 American Music Awards!"
"Holy shit." I whispered, looking around at the beautiful theatre. It was huge. Of course I haven't seen many before but ya, pretty fucking big. I turned to Trè and saw him smile widely at me. I smiled back and leaned in to kiss him. We stayed like that for a few seconds before Mike tapped Trè on the shoulder. "They're starting." I blushed and turned to the stage. The first few awards went by quickly and I didn't really pay attention until I heard "Green Day!" Followed by a roar of cheers. They had just won an award, wow. I looked at Trè and smiled before telling him to go get his award. He jumped up, followed by Billie and Mike. They ran on stage and Billie was handed the award for best alternative music video. I watched, smiling brightly. Until I heard a gunshot. And then Trè fell to the ground. Then I passed out.
XxX
The first thing I saw was someone shaking me lightly.
"Camille? Are you ok? Camille?" It was Billie. I sat up and remembered everything. The gunshot. Trè falling. I sat straight up. "Is he ok? Will he make it? Where is he? Who shot him?"
"Hey calm down. You need to rest." I laid back down and started rubbing my wrists slowly, trying to calm myself. He must have seen because he took my wrist into his callused fingers.
"Why?"
"Her." Was all I said. I took my wrist back and tugged on the sleeves of the sweater I was wearing to hide my many scars. He held my hands in his.
"You shouldn't do that to yourself. You don't deserve that hate. I just laid my head back and closed my eyes.
XxX
After I passed out I had a round of violent nightmares. First it was my dad. The day that he jumped. I remembered him walking out the door. He had just had a talk with me, about my mom. I could tell something was wrong when he stepped out of the door that cold wet Sunday. Then it was my mom, when she beat me, and when she scarred me with her red pocketknife. And then her body. And then I woke up. I was shaking violently and sweating. I started to sob like crazy. And there was no stopping it. I knew what it was. It was an an anxiety attack. And I knew I couldn't handle it. I needed to get out. This can't be happening. Why was my life so damn fucked up? Then I screamed, not believing what happened to Trè. Then the door flew open and it was Mike, Billie, and Jason. I tried to hold in the river coming from my eyes but it just made me cry harder and start to shake again. They rushed over to me and attempted to get me to stop. The only thing that I heard was what Mike said.
"Remember what I used to do when you got these?" Mike said turning to Billie. He nodded. Then he moved closer to me. I just looked into his bright green eyes, still sobbing and shaking. He cupped my cheek in his hand and just shushed me quietly. I slowly stopped crying and was reduced to a shaking mess. My first instinct was to apologize.
"I-I'm sorry." I said still looking into his now concerned eyes. "You don't have to apologize for anything. It's not like you can control it." He stayed with his hand on my cheek until a nurse walked in.
"We have some news." I felt a ting of nerves in the pit of my stomach
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so if no one wants me to continue then I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger. You don't comment, you don't get another chapter. Deal with it. I haven't really even updating cause I just started at a new school and my new water polo season. Don't hate. Com/rec/sub. The usual. Gracias me luvas!