Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

As Your Falling Down

"Where the hell is he? Is he going to survive?" 
"calm down sweetie." 
"don't you calm down sweetie me! Tell me, now." My fists clenched in rage. She sighed.
"He has a 15% chance of living." she said with a soft voice. This time I didn't faint. I didn't get a headache. I didn't sob until my face was numb. I just sat there. And stared at the white wall. But the other two didn't just suffer in silence. It started with Billie Joe running past the nurse and down the hall to Très room. Mike had to hold him back so that he wouldn't disturb the operation. Then he fell to the floor. He banged his head against the ground and screamed. Trè isn't just some drummer. He was their best friend. And I think that Im falling for him. But i just sat there, speechlessly. I knew I was in shock. I didn't want to snap out of it and face reality. This time it's not going to be ok. No cheesy moment is going to make everything better. It's all my fault. I should have never even met them. My life is too shitty for anything good. I just want it to be over. I don't want to survive this time. I didn't want to muscle through it. I just want to escape my fate. Death. Without Green Day and Trè I might as well be dead.
"What?!?" Mike yelled, rushing over to my bedside. Apparently that wasn't In my head like i thought it was. 
"Im nothing without you guys. I might As well just die when Trè does." I said in a hoarse voice.
"Look at me." he moved my chin so I was looking at him with tear filled eyes. "He is going to survive. He won't die. And neither will you!" he said his voice faltering at the end. 
"But what if he does? What if they can't save him? I might as well just jump off the building like my dad." I said the tears coming back. He just looked at me with terror in his eyes. I just sat there staring at him, silently dying inside. He walked out of the room.
"Billie!" he yelled. I got up off of the bed and walked out of the room. I pressed the elevator button then waited. I'm going to finally be with my dad.
XxX

*Mike's POV*

"She said that she wants to die. That she's nothing without Trè." I said walking into her room. But Camille wasn't there. "Oh god." she's going to jump off of the roof!" I yelled and ran out of the room. Billie was a slow runner so he was pretty far behind me. I jammed the elevator button a few times before the doors slowly opened. I ran inside and Billie joined me. We soon were on the top floor and we ran out the door to the roof. She was on the edge, her arms out so she looked like Jesus on the cross. But her head was to the side so she looked like Billie Joe during a show. I silently creeped up behind her and grabbed her off of the edge. I pulled her down to the ground nut she kept squirming. 
"Get off of me you bastard! I want to die!" well that hurt. 
"Billie! Door!" I yelled before slinging Camille over my shoulder and walked over to the door, grunting. She isn't heavy but I'm not exactly used to having a fifteen year old girl slung over my shoulder. I made it into the door and down the stairs, before putting the squirming girl down. She pushed past me and to the door but Billie grabbed her and she gave up. She just curled into a ball on the ground and sobbed. I picked her up and walked into the small elevator. She eventually stopped crying and fell asleep in my arms before I set her gently down on her bed.
"I'll stay here just in case she wakes up and tries again." 
"Thanks Billie." I sighed rubbing my temples. This is going to be a long few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Creds- Escape The Fate, As You're Falling Down
So I have had a very boring day which is why I updated this and wrote two chapters for my new story, which I am very excited about!! Go read it! NOW! ;) so errr I don't really have anything to say abbot this..... I just made it really dark and shit so yaaaaaaaaa.
Lurve
Caroline the Amazing
Hehehe