Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

I Still Think Your Beautiful

*Camille's POV*

I woke up in the blindingly white room with Billie sitting in a chair next to my bed. I sat up and Billie smiled when he saw I was awake.
"How long was I out?" He frowned.
"Nine days."
"Holy shit. How's Trè?" I asked, knowing that I looked extremely concerned. His face lit up.
"He's made a full recovery! I'll go get him!" He ran out and down the hall. "Tre! She's awake!" I heard him yell. I heard him running down the hall before he swung into the room and jumped onto my bed, attacking me with kisses. I giggled and he stopped.
"I'm so glad you're ok." I said, kissing his cheek. I noticed the bandage around his side and frowned. "How long do you have to keep this on?"
"A month." He pouted.
"Aaww poor baby Trè." I said playfully before he rolled off of me and I cuddled up into his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me and I relaxed against him. "Tre?"
"Mhm." He replied with his eyes closed.
"Can we get out of here? I hate hospitals."
"Of course." He got up and handed me some clothes before stepping out of the room. I got dressed quickly and walked out of the room. "BOO!" He yelled and I yelped, jumping a foot. "Don't worry baby I won't hurt you." He led me down the hall and out the doors where we were greeted by wet kisses from Dooder. Trè picked up his dog and kissed his face. I laughed and pet the strange mutt. "Come on!" He ran to his stunning red car and opened the door for me. I stepped in and he set Dooder down onto my legs which were covered in dark blue skinny jeans. He climbed in and sped off.
"Where are we going?" I asked, petting Dooder who was laying on my lap.
"My house." He drove a little slower when he got into a neighborhood filled with huge houses. He pulled into the driveway of the one I'm guessing was his and parked. I got out, setting Dooder down and looked up at the gorgeous house.
"Oh my god!" I cupped a hand over my mouth.
"What?"
"Trè your house is beautiful." I gasped. We walked up the few steps leading to the cream colored house. We walked inside and I saw that it was even more beautiful on the inside.
"Frankito!" He yelled. I heard footsteps and saw his son with bass in hand.
"Frankito, Camille. Camille, this is my son Frankito."
"Hi." He said and shook my hand.
"Nice bass." I told him.
"Thanks." He sounded shy and blushed at the compliment. Next we toured the large house, ending in his room. The walls were covered in shelves and shelves of vinyls.
"Wow. How many do you have?"
"Over 300." He answered. I smiled and hugged him. I pulled away to look around some more. "What was that for?"
"Letting me stay in your beautiful house."
"Are you kidding me? Of course. Anything for you." He pulled me into his chest. "Camille, I love you." He said in a serious, no joke tone.
"I love you too Trè." I smiled.
"Do you want something to eat? You must be starving." Right on cue my stomach rumbled and I nodded. He led me into his kitchen and started to make chicken noodle soup. We sat down at his table and just talked for around an hour. We shared everything with each other, from how he met Mike and Billie to how we got into music. The timer that he had went off so he turned the heat on the stove off and used a ladle to get us both soup. He set mine down then got another bowl for Frankito. We sat together at the small table waiting for the soup to cool off.
"This smells amazing." I said and Trè blushed.
"His soup is like the best. Ever." I decided that I couldn't wait anymore so I got some on my spoon and poured it into m mouth.
"Oh my god. This soup is so fu-freakin good." I didn't know if he was ok with cussing in front of Frankito or not.
"Thanks. Oh and you can swear in front of him he doesn't care." He nodded so I said:
"Well then your soup is so. Fucking. Good." They laughed and we all slurped up more soup. After seconds and thirds we collapsed on the couch and Trè flicked on the TV. I snuggled up with Trè and he draped a blanket over us. Frankito's eyes were glued to the TV so I decided to lean over and kiss Trè's soft lips. The kiss quickly deepened and I rolled on top of him, moving our tongues together.
"Ew. Get a room." Frankito left so I kissed Trè more aggressively, running my fingers through his hair. My other hand slipped under his shirt. He pulled away. Oh god did I mess up again? I can't do anything right.
"Camille you know we can't do this."
"Why? Is it because Frankito is here? Cause we can go some-"
"Camille I could get charged with statuary rape." I sighed and rolled out of his lap. "I'm sorry, I really am. It doesn't mean we can't make out." I laughed and climbed back onto his lap, kissing spots all over his face and neck, stopping when I found the soft spot on his neck. I bit and sucked on that spot. I could tell he was biting back a moan so I palmed his crotch through his skinny jeans. He moaned loudly but took my hand away.
"Want me to stop?" I laughed, putting my hand back where it was.
"No. Oh fuck." He moaned. "But we can't do this." He took my hand off of his crotch and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I shouldn't have tried to do anything it's stupid to think you would let me."
"Now I feel bad."
"Don't. It's not your fault." I huddled up into his warm arms and drifted off. I woke up hours later in Trè's room. I heard footsteps and felt his arms wrap around me.
"Do you want something more comfortable to change into?" He asked into my hair. I nodded so he got up and left the room. He came back with some sweats and a navy shirt. "There Frankito's so they'll probably be a bit big." He handed them to me and I thanked him. He collapsed on the bed face down so I decided just to change in his room. I pulled of my shirt and jeans, pulling the hair tie out. My hair fell around my shoulders and I ran my fingers through it. I turned around and saw him staring at me. He obviously had a huge bulge in his boxers and was trying to cover it.
"Is there a problem Trè?" I asked in an innocent voice. I crossed my arms under my chest, causing more of my breasts to show.
"Ugh Camille." He threw his head back. I could tell he was getting frustrated.
"Trè I know you want to. The law is we can't have sex. That doesn't mean I can't help you." I climbed onto his bed and palmed him through his boxers.
"Ok." He moaned and relaxed against his bed, putting his arms behind his head. I was shocked at his answer but pulled his boxers off and stroked him quickly. He was biting his arm to keep from moaning and was really hard, but I could tell he needed more if he was going to cum. I stopped for a second and unhooked my bra. "You don't have to Camille."
"I know." I pulled off the fabric and stroked him faster. His hands were gripping his sheets tightly so I pulled one off and put it on my breast. He was a moaning mess and leaned forward so his face was right next to my chest.
"Can I?" He moaned. I nodded and as soon as I did he licked and sucked at one of my nipples. It hardened and he moved to the next, hardening it. God this is hot. My hand wandered into my panties and I rubbed myself, admiring how wet I was. Trè noticed and replaced my hand with his own. seconds later we both came and I laid down on his bed. I fell asleep immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title creds~ Pierce the Veil, A Match Into Water

Oops this happened and it's terrible and I'm sorry but I've bee extremely busy and stuff has been getting worse and I'm really stressed. My main priority right now is my Kellic: Can't Promise That Things Won't Be Broken.
Enjoy
XxCarolinexX
P.s. Check me out on instagram: xxcarolineunoxx