Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

Maybe Were Just Having Too Much Fun

I woke up before Trè so I put on some sweats and a shirt before walking down the stairs and into the downstairs bathroom. I looked around in the cabinets before finding what I wanted. Sitting on the floor I pulled off my bracelets to reveal my many scars. I looked at them and I started to get images in my mind of my past, my mother, my father, all the blood that spilled from these wrists. I pulled the razor across my skin as flashes of my father jumping ran back through my head. I pushed harder, getting a deeper cut and more blood. I let it leak from the open wound as more and more scars appeared on my skin. In ten minutes I had at least a dozen new cuts. I moved to my leg, making longer cuts this time. I moved back to my wrist and was about to go for a very deep cut when the door opened, revealing Frankito.
"No no no no no." He ran to my side and pulled the blade out of my hand as I sobbed.
"Please don't tell Trè. Please. Please don't tell him." I begged him.
"Why don't you want my dad to know?" He was now cleaning my scars with a wet paper towel. I winced when one of my old ones reopened. "Sorry." He continued to clean them gingerly.
"I-I don't want to tell him because he'll be disappointed in me. I can't lose him he's such an amazing person. I can't lose him. I can't." I cried harder and pulled my knees to my chest. Frankito put his arm around me comfortingly.
"Shh. Don't worry I won't tell him. It's going to be ok. Shh. You'll be ok. I promise." I hugged him back and snuggled into his chest. Wow he is so sweet and caring. And cute. Oh shit, am I getting feelings for my boyfriend's son?!?

XxX

*Frankito's POV*

I got up for a second to lock the bathroom door before returning to Camille's side to comfort her. Her arms were around me and to be honest, it felt natural. Like we fit well together. And what was my dad doing dating her? She's like 15 or something. It's so inappropriate. I wonder if she's thinking the same thing. My hand that was not around her was wiping and cleaning her deep scars. "Why would you do this to yourself? You're so beautiful you don't deserve these scars." Camille sniffled before answering.
"Both of my parents killed themselves. I saw my dad jump." Her voice cracked at the end and she cried harder into my chest.
"I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to have to go through that on your own."
"Frankito?" I hummed in response.
"I think I'm starting to get feelings for you Frankito. D-do you feel the same about me?" She looked up at me with the most beautiful, innocent eyes I had ever seen. I pulled her into a hug before replying a simple,
"Yes."
"What am I going to do about your dad?" I thought for a second. If anything was to happen between us my dad definitely needs to know. But how will he react? What if he flips out and hates me? I care about Camille too much to worry about how he will react.
"Camille I will tell him. But I want you there with me, ok?" I asked softly.
"Okay."
"Let's tell him later today, he gets cranky in the morning. Now let's clean the rest of your scars before he wakes up." I got an old rag and wet it with warm water before lightly dabbing at the perfectly straight lines along her wrist and legs. I understand why she does this but Camille doesn't deserve to have to go through this shit. My eyes started to water. "You don't deserve these scars Camille. You've been through so much already and you're just so... beautiful." Tears began to flow from her eyes until I wiped them away with my thumbs. "Please don't cry. It's going to be ok. I'm here for you."
"Frankito I still have feelings for your dad. And what if he doesn't let me open for them on tour?" Her voice was shaking.
"Camille the tour was cancelled. They didn't tell you?" She shook her head in disbelief.
"B-but still what if he kicks me out?"
"He won't do that. And if he does I'm coming with you." She cracked as smile and I smiled back at her, then finished cleaning her scars. "One second let me get something." I went up to my room to get some of my bracelets. After finding them I went back down and into the bathroom, the razor was back in her hand. I grabbed her wrist and pulled the blade from her grip. "Don't even think about it." She started to cry again so I hugged her.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She sobbed.
"Camille my dad is going to wake up soon you need to calm down." She wiped the tears from her cheeks then let me put the bracelets on her wrist, adding a few to the other wrist so it would look balanced. I got up to get the foundation that one of my dad's past girlfriends had left and put it over the scars on her legs. When I was done I marveled at my work. "See? It's like nothing happened." I said soothingly before cleaning up the mess we had made and standing up. We walked out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I started to make breakfast for the three of us. My dad came into the room and kissed Camille on the cheek.
"Good morning." Camille smiled.
"Morning." He replied before sitting and waiting for me to finish breakfast. Once I was done I split it onto three plates and set them in front of first Camille, then my dad, and then sat down with my plate. I had made scrambled eggs and bacon. After we ate my dad and Camille went into the den to watch some tv. I passed by after cleaning up to see her on his lap. They were making out deeply. I almost threw up my breakfast and had to try really hard not to just go over there and pull her off of him. I went up to my bedroom and got dressed before wandering down into the music room. I grabbed some drumsticks and sat down behind my set. I pounded on them, playing Bulls In the Bronx by Pierce the Veil. I played until a bead of sweat started to form on my forehead. I wiped it away with the back of my hand then switched to guitar. I played James Dean and Audrey Hepburn on the old acoustic guitar, singing along to the lyrics I knew oh so well. I could feel tears forming and my voice was shaking so I stopped and switched to an electric guitar, playing Say it Ain't So, by Weezer. After about two hours of guitar and drums I got a water from the mini fridge and walked back into the den. Seeing my dad there alone. He had tears in his eyes. I walked farther into the room.
"Dad? Dad what's wrong?" He ran his hands through his messy hair.
"Frankito she cuts herself." He cried harder so I hugged him awkwardly.
"Dad relax it's fine I'm sure she's figuring it out. She's probably trying to stop for you."
"I need to be alone." He stated, so I walked around the house for a few minutes before realizing where she would be. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom to find her with a knife in her hand.
"Camille, it's me Frankito. I need you to put down the knife. You don't need to do this, we can figure things out." She threw down the knife and it hit the ground with a clank. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Camille I want you to promise me something. I want you to promise that no matter how bad it gets, you will never take your own life." She was hesitant but then I put my hand under her chin, lifting it and kissed her softly. I've been told that I'm one of the best kissers from many girls, not to brag, or sound slutty. When I pulled away a while later I saw a glimmer in her eyes.
"Frankito, I swear I will never take my own life." Right after she said that the door creaked open and my dad peaked his head through.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"I had a knife in my hand and Frankito came in and found me with it." Camille answered. I nodded my head and he rushed to her side, pulling her into his chest. I just sat there, legs too weak to be able to stand.
"Frankito go to your room. Now!" Camille flinched and then shook her head.
"I want him to stay." He looked at her confusedly but let me stay.
"I'm going to get her some water, don't leave her alone." I nodded and he went to go get water. Once he was gone Camille turned to me.
"I-I still h-have feelings for him. I'm so sorry."
"It's ok just know I'm here for you." I said and she hugged me.
"Thank you so much." She kissed me on the cheek then pulled away, my dad walking in a few seconds later. It's going to be hard trying to suppress my feelings for Camille. I've known her for a day and I already care about her so much. I watched as she nuzzled his neck and scooted closer to him. I got up and left silently, as to not disturb them. When I got to my room I flopped on my bed and tried to fall asleep again. Damn. How desperate am I if I'm trying to steal girls from my dad. Fucking pathetic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go babes <3
Poor...everyone :'D sorry for the depressing chapter. I know it's short. Understand I have 5 hours of homework, practice until 9:30, guitar, and another fan fiction. My Kellic has much longer chapters and is a lot better. It is also my priority so...ya...
Enjoy ;)
XxCarolinexX