Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

Parental Advisory

"Uuuuuuuummmmmm", Tre said, speechless. Oh shit. Of course, just my luck. I had a chance, I got to meet Billie Joe but I was just so hated by everyone I guess I just sent out a needy and depressed vibe. My life is so fucked up.
"Can we hear her play?" Mike asked. He was my savior. Leave it to Mike Dirnt to break the akward silence!
"Sure!" I said nervously. "What do you want to hear?"
"OH, how about some good old Dookie?" Tre asked. "Do you know When I Come Around?"
"Of course!" I said, relieved that he picked a song that didn't sound like shit when I sung it.
"Cool, i'll get you a guitar." Billie said. He pulled out a black Gibson and plugged it into an amp. He adjusted the distortion.
"Can you sing?" Tre and Mike said at the same time. They turned to each other and fist bumped. Billie rolled his eyes.
"Go ahead." Billie gestured me to begin. I Began singing the song I had known for so long. My voice was the best it had been in 5 years. I glided through the song with out a hitch. When I was done, I looked up at them. Billie was smiling. So was I. Mike and Tre looked dumbstruck.
"Well, what do you think?" Billie asked happily. I looked down, my face red. When I looked up they were smiling and looking at me.
"You can join us on tour!!!" Billie said smiling a wide grin. He pulled me into a hug. One day I feel like a fucktard, alone and useless, the next day, i'm hugging Billie Joe fucking Armstrong. Holy fuck, I'm so fucking lucky. I pulled out of his hug.
"How old are you?" Mike asked.
"15, why?"
"If you are under 18 you need your parents to do paperwork to say you can come with us. Legal gaurdian shit."
"I'll call my parents." I said.
"Tre led me to a room and then walked back to Mike and Billie. I dialed my home number and waited. While it was ringing, I looked over to find Mike and Tre playfully punching each other like kids, I giggled. My mom picked up the phone.
"Hi mom, I need to ask you something."
"Hey Camille, what do you want?" I told my mom everything. I knew I was talking way to fast but I just wanted to get it all out.
"Wait, you met your musical hero and now he wants you to go on tour with him?" She sounded skeptical. "I highlly doubt it." she said.
"Come to Cadermille Records and you can meet them and talk about this." she agreed and hung up. I came out and told the guys about my conversation with my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please com/sub/rec!!!! I would love you forever!!!!
THANKS
LOVE YOUUUUUU
Caroline
THANKS ONE SUBSCRIBER!!!!!!