Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

Mother Daughter Time

"Hey mom!" I ran over to my mom and pulled her arm into the studio where Green Day was. "Mom, this is Green Day!" Fuck I sounded like such a fangirl.
"Well I don't listen to their music, can you introduce them?" I pointed to Billie.
"Billie Joe Armstrong." I pointed to Tre, "Tre Cool," I pointed to Mike, "And Mike Dirnt." She shook their hands and then looked them over. She looked like such a motherfucking bitch.
"Spending a summer with such punks would not be safe."
Billie broke the silence. "Well, Mrs..."
"Stevenson." My mom answered with a rude tone.
"Well Mrs.Stevenson, I can assure you that we create a very safe environment. Our days of partying are far gone." He smiled weekly.
"I still don't think this is a good idea. Plus you need to study over the summer so you don't fail math like last year." Shit she is so stupid.
"We could hire a tutor to teach her the entire math curriculum when were on the road." Billie is so sweet.
"I would rather teach her myself." Jesus she was stubborn.
"You could come on the road with us and teach her." It was Mike this time who saved me.
"Please mom, this is the one thing I have asked you for in the past 10 years!"
"I don't care. Why do you want her to go with you anyway? Its not like she can do anything." They looked like they wanted to punch her in the face. I bet I did to.
"Excuse me?" Tre asked. "Have you heard your daughter sing? She sounds like a fucking angel sent from heaven." I blushed. Why were they defending me anyway? My mom had been like this ever since she divorced my dad. She was never the same without him. It was the worst year of my life.
"Shes a peice of shit and she can't do anything, not. one. god. damn. thing." The guys were angry before but that comment sent them over the edge.
"YOU BITCH!" Billie threw his small body forward to attack my mom. Mike threw himself at Billie to stop him.
"BILLIE LAY OFF ITS NOT WORTH IT!" Mike was much bigger and stronger than Billie so he could hold him back, even though it took all of his strength.
"CAMILLE GET OVER HERE! STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS! THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT!"
"NO! Im sick of being your slave! Get away from me!" I knew what my mom was going to do. She punched me as hard as she could. I squeled and fell to the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tre pulled my mother as far away from me as he could. Mike and Billie fell to my side.
"Holy fuck why did she do that?" Mike looked like he was going to kill someone. I sat up and held my spinning head.
"I-Its fine. S-she does it all the time. They looked at each other. I started seeing spots. Not again. Not in front of them. I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
INTENSE.
So I wrote this entire chapter with a different ending but then my fucking slow ass computer crashed. It also took me forever because I sprained my pinkie and had a water polo tournament. Anyway. I hope you enjoy!!! I like the ending to this one!!!!!! I'll update in a day or so depending on my free time!
com/sub/rec!
Caroline