Status: Active. btw I would love feedback because its my first story!! C=

Living in Dreamworld

My ***ed Up Life

"Camille, wake up." Billie shook me softly.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I turned over to face him. Where the fuck am I? I looked around. It didn't look farmiliar.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"The tour bus." Billie smiled. Maybe the whole thing with my brother was a dream! I felt warm inside.
"Is my brother ok?" I asked hopefully. Billie sat down and put his arm around me.
"Sweetie, you're brother is in a coma." He said with worry in his eyes. I felt dead. It all came back to me. My brother. The note. I thought I didn't have any tears left but clearly I had plenty more. Another one of Billie's warm hugs. I cried for a few minutes and then pulled out of his hug.
"Camille, i'm so sorry." He said before standing up. He reached out his hand and I took it. He walked me into the small kitchen and sat me down across from Mike and Tre.
"Do you drink coffee?" Billie asked.
"Yes." I answered with my stupid scratchy voice. He poured me a cup and sat down next to me. I took a sip.
"Do you want to write that song today. I nodded, my finger tracing the top of the cup. We sat in silence while we drank our coffee. When we finished, Mike got up and got a bag of bagels from the small pantry.
"Bagels, anyone?" Mike asked.
"I'll have one." I said quietly.
"Me too." Said Tre.
"Me three." Said Billie.
"Is there any new news about her?" I asked. We agreed on not saying her name. Escpecially not me. She was no longer my mom. She just gave birth to me.
"The police think she fled to Brazil but they aren't sure." Tre said in a soft voice.
"Camille, you should'nt be thinking about her. She's not worth your time." Billie said.
"Bagels!" Mike said. I took one and took a bite.
"Holy shit! These are amazing!" The mood in the room went from depressed to happy quickly. The guys smiled.
"Mike makes the best bagels ever." Tre said.
"Damn straight!" Mike said happily.
"My day just got a hell of a lot better." I said, taking another bite of the fucking amazing peice of heaven.
"These are better than usually Mikey!" Tre said with a smile. After we ate the bagels we decided on going to my house so I could get fresh clothes. Billie let me borrow an old tshirt and jeans So I wouldn't be in the same clothes. We got dressed and piled into Tre's car. Good, nothing else can go wrong, right? It was a beautiful day, no rain was going to randomly pour down, and I had just had the best bagel ever. The only bad thing was that I had another headache. Stupid head.
"Hey, does anyone have my meds? I asked grogily.
"I have 'em." Mike said, pulling out the pills from his pocket.
"Thanks Mikey." I said as I took the pills and popped 2 into my mouth without any water. My head felt better within a few minutes. "Wow, these things are great." I said smiling a small smile. Tre looked at me and shook his head. Why would he care?
"Can I see those Camille?" Billie asked. This time it was Tre who spoke first.
"Billie you know you can't have those." He said.
"I just want one. Lay off your not my mom." He turned to me. I looked into this beautiful green eyes and shook my head. He sighed and looked out the window. The rest of the ride was silent except for me giving the directions. When we got to my house we walked up to the door. I pulled out my keys and remembered what had happened before with the door. I still made an attempt to unlock the door.
"I've got it." Mike whispered in my ear, taking the keys out of my hands softly. We opened the door and walked inside.
"I'll go up and help you pack." Billie said. We hopped up the stairs and into my room. I grabbed an old duffel and oppened the closet.
"HOLY FUCK!" I said and fell back onto the carpeted floor. Billie saw what I was looking at and pulled me out of the room. She killed herself. She hung herself in my closet. holy shit.
"LET ME BACK IN THERE! I NEED TO FIND HER NOTE!" I was squirming and pushing my hardest to get out of his strong grip. Mike and Tre sprinted up the stairs. They obviously knew something was wrong. Tre closed the door to my room while Billie handed me over to Mike. He walked down the stairs, holding me like a baby and then sat down on the couch, me still in his hands. He pulled me closer to him and rocked me like a baby. When I stopped squirming I started crying harder. Billie called the police and told them what happened. I was to tired. This was to much stress. I couldn't take it anymore. I fell asleep. And I felt so much better. If only the pain would go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another problem for Camille. If you like the story, I encourage you to comment! I looove feedback, it makes me a better writer. Hope youe enjoy!
Lurve,
Caroline