Status: While writing my other Sherlock story, I thought this would be fun. Heaven forbid I work on one project at a time. ENJOY AND COMMENT!

Starcrossed

Makenzie Daniels is on an educational holiday with her College English Dept. Graduation is only weeks away and this is the last big memory with her best friend Sophie before they part ways. Thier trip changes when they bump into Benedict Cumberbatch on Gower Street. A gunshot brings them together but thier very different lives try to bring them apart. Every fangirl's dream of meeting their favorite celebrity and a passionate flame ignighting.
  1. Entering London
    Makenzie's Sr. English class arrives to London. She is in search of an educational experience while others are looking for celebrities.
  2. Hello
    Makenzie and Sophie see the sights of London and end thier day at Gower Street. Seeing the door is a thrill but meeting the man is completely different.
  3. First Chat
    After the mad dash into the 221B set, Sophie passes out, leaving Makenzie and Benedict practically alone.
  4. Dreams
    Benedict gives them a ride to the hotel but there is still one last surprise of the night.
  5. Day Two
    An unexpected text competely changes the grils' plans for another day independent in London. Thier party grows to three as Benedict asks to join the pair.
  6. The Perfect Day
    Makenzie and Sophie spend a wonderful day in London with Ben as their tourguide. But his next request stuns them both.
  7. Shopping With Benedict
    There's one last stop before thier big date. Makenzie and Ben have their first "moment".
  8. A Date With Benedict
    Ben takes Makenzie on a perfect date she'll never forget. Then comes the last surprise of the night.
  9. Temptation (Part 1)
    Benedict takes Makenzie to a mate's guest home. Thier situation becomes rather heated from there.
  10. Temptation (Part 2)
  11. The Gentleman
    Makenzie and Ben find out a little more about eachother, their true selves.
  12. A Long Day in London
    A trip to St. Bart's changes Makenzie's plans for the remainder of the evening. Is she mischevious enough to get to Ben?
  13. Setlock
    Makenzie goes to the Sherlock filming but is met with a single hopless obstacle- she is a fan.
  14. The Naturals
    After a day of filming, Ben doesn't want to take Makenzie back to her hotel. Her going back to Mark's place could be the death of them.
  15. Silly Plans
    After Setlock, Makenzie and Ben have the conversation that could change her life forever.
  16. Rainy Day in London
    The class visits many tourist sites. It's been raining in the city and in Makenzie's heart all day. She doesn't know what to do.
  17. Firelight
    Ben takes Makenzie somewhere special before a surprise that leads to a moment of truth.
  18. In Your Arms
    Thier romantic angsty night continues. Enjoy!
  19. Bitter Sweet
    Its the perfect morning with Ben then Makenzie and Sophie spend thier last day in London.
  20. Such Sweet Sorrow Pt. 1
  21. Such Sweet Sorrow Pt. 2
    Will Benedict make it in time to see Makenzie off? She's giving up hope and all to eager to end this dreamlike holidy.
  22. The Hourglass
    Graduation and more!!! I can't tell you anything without giving anything away ;)
  23. An Eventful Evening
    The Premeire and quality time <3
  24. The Dreamers
    The morning after the premiere takes a bitter-sweet turn of events.
  25. All In Time
    Makenzie does the unthinkable, leading them to the kind of summer Ben hadn't anticipated.
  26. Unexpected
    Ben makes his decision. Sophie can't just sit and watch her best friend hurt in silence.
  27. Walls
    The chapter most of you have been waiting for. =) (Not the end)
  28. With You
    Mostly pillow talk and fluff... mostly
  29. Return to London
    Ben takes Makenzie to The Graham Norton Show and she meets his parents.
  30. October (Part 1)
    October becomes a busy month for the start and his lover.
  31. October (Part 2)
    Yes, another chapter for today! More October fun and love
  32. October (Part 3)
    the last of the October chapts. Let me know what you think!!!
  33. Gran's
    Makenzie takes Ben to meet Granny Daniels
  34. Party
    Ben takes Kenzie to the party of her life
  35. Acceptance
    Kenzie watches the BAFTAS with Ben's parents
  36. Public
    Ben and Kenzie have the dreaded conversation about going public/ He also finally meets her dad
  37. Surprises (Part 1)
  38. Surprises (Part 2) Be My Baby (I'll Look After You)
    The momentS you all have been waiting for!
  39. Surprises (Part 3)
  40. For Better or Worse
    Kenzie and Ben cuteness, then she sends Ben to Grans
  41. Hi!!!!
  42. In Days to Come
    Some Benzie love, another big gesture, then comical time apart.
  43. Winter Memories
  44. Christmas (Part 1)
  45. Christmas (Part 2)
    His family and Christmas angst!
  46. Cristmas Mischief
    Sorry guys! This is taking a few chapters more than I inteded. But you'll thank me later!
  47. New Years
    A horrible surprise comes after the comical New Years Party
  48. Close One
    Makenzie sets her family in front of the telly to watch Sherlock but has another horrible episode. But Ben is busy in London!
  49. Highs and Lows
  50. Begging
    Almost through! VDay night and more angst
  51. Birthday Girl
    Its Makenzie's birthday! SO many feels ahead ;)
  52. Fading
    Don't want to give anything away.
  53. Heartbeats
    Read and find out ;)
  54. Starcrossed
  55. Alt Ending Part 1
    Just because i love you all so freaking much!!!! Part 1 of 3
  56. Alt Ending Part 2
    Sorry it took so long! End of semester struggles!
  57. Alt Ending Part 3
  58. The End