Status: Request One Shots

Mono

One

I sighed and clicked the channel button again. There was nothing on, I hate being sick.

2:30 Thirty more minutes before I could call my friends. Why did I have to be sick, this day of all days for my immune system to go fuck itself it had to be today? The junior class was going on a trip to the city today. We were going to some museum but it still would’ve been awesome, get to hang with Ray and Mikey, and… Autumn.

With an exasperated sigh I gave up and closed my eyes.

“Franky” I felt someone shake me. “Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey.”

I peeled my eyes apart and peaked at who was bothering me. A short, black haired, big brown eyed teenager girl with a cute button nose stared down at me.

“Autumn,” my voice was raspy from either sleep or being sick, probably both.

“How was the museum?”

The small girl jump onto the couch onto my lap and I groaned. Should’ve expected it.

“Boring without you,” she pouted.

“Really?”

“No! It was awesome!”

I glared at her.

“Did you really come to bother me?”

“No, I came to serenade you with my bass,” I scoffed at her.

Truthfully she was an amazing bass player and I loved every moment with her but I also loved to tease her and she me.

“So, how’s my little Franky?”

“You’re shorter than me,” I glared then coughed.

She grimaced, “You still sick?”

“Mono sucks…” Another cough. “From kissing all those girls,” I added jokingly.

Autumn stayed silent and I grew scared. I was lying of course and she should of known that, all the girls at my high school were snobby bitches, all but Autumn.

Another cough, well more like hacking. I groaned in pain.

“What can I do?” She asked worriedly.

“Kiss it and make it better,” I whispered so low she couldn’t hear me.

It grew silent, shit did she hear me? I started to panic.

“Um… I- I was just-“

Her soft heart shaped lips cut me off and my eyes widened before sliding close. Before I could fully process the amazing thing that was happening she pulled away.

“Hey Frank Honey-“ My mom walked in and smiled at us. “Hey Autumn, staying for dinner?”

“No, I got to get home,” she rushed out and I was dumbfounded.

What just happened?
“I don’t know Mikey, what if she doesn’t want to be friends anymore? What if our friendship is over? What if she thinks I’m a bad kisser?” I was freaking out and Mikey couldn’t stop laughing.

“Dude calm down!”

“No, she hasn’t called me in 2 days! We talk every day,” just then my phone beeped signaling another call. “Mikey I’ll call you back,” before he could answer I hit the talk button.

“Hello?”

“You gave me mono!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm… haven’t wrote in a while so I’m a little rusty and this isn’t cute enough.
-Neche