A Whole New World

play my music

Darren:-

"I just end up glee shooting it was a really tiring season but I really enjoyed it. It is crazy how things going recently. From You tube to Glee to Broadway then to Hollywood. Man, this awesome. I still think that I don't deserve all of this. I'm just a fan. Oh yeah fans my friends that I never met them, they're the cause of all of this as said before they made me live my teenage dream and I can't thank them enough for all the support and love they wrote a great fan fiction about me they really good. But now I've to take some rest to clear my mind. I need a new place, a place that I feel free no press or paparazzi or even screaming fans. A place where there is no one knows who I am. But where could it be?" I was thinking while reading some tweets from fans after the season finally, they all want to know if there's a new season and if blaine will be in it or not

"Okay, I don't know either it is all back to Ryan" then I saw a tweet:

"Congratulations on this season from Egypt. We are so proud of you".

"Egypt, it might be a good choice I don't think that we have so many fans their but I've to make sure" I searched the web and I nearly didn't found any thing about glee.

"I think I have found where my next vacation will be" I called a travel agency to book a plane, a room and of course a tour guide. They recommended an Egyptian company that's well known for its good service. I approved and they told me that they will send me all the details after they connect to the egyptians.

After couple of days they sent me the travel date, tour schedule and the tour guide conditions it was so weird and it made curious what kind of tour guide that have conditions and I've to obey them. I didn't care about the rest of things they sent me. I began to read the conditions.

Mr. Darren criss,

We glad that you chose our country and our company and it will be our pleasure to introduce our lovely country to you in an experience of lifetime and to make sure that you will enjoy every minute of your trip we have chosen one of the best tour guides to provide you with all you want to know about Egypt's history and culture. But there are some conditions that this tour guide put it to provide you with a better service.

Tour guide's conditions:-

- No smoke.

- No alcohol drinks as long as I'm around.

- No hugging or kissing under any kind of conditions.

- There are no late tours or any kind of late activities.

- No filtration allowed to be said for me.

- If you're an islamophopic, I'm sorry to tell you that you need somebody else.

- You should be aware that we're a different society with it's beliefs and culture.

- Dealing with me has to be with respect.

- You have to respect the schedule and to be ready on time.

- Not allowed to talk in personal things.

"Oh Man, that a lot of conditions I feel that I'm going to jail not a trip" But it looks that this tour guide is a girl and Muslim too with a lot of worry from religion racism. It's really odd but if I give it a second thought there is nothing wrong with these conditions. I don't smoke, I can deal with alcohol, I'll avoid hug or kiss her when I'll meet her, I think I might ask the company about late activities, I won't flirt with her, I'm not islamophobic, I respect people beliefs, I'll try to be on time and I'm sure that I won't deal with her rudely, then I looked to the end of the paper.

"We will completely understand if you reject these conditions and we will provide you with another tour guide that suits you the best.

Sincerely, horas company for travel."

I sent to the travel agency my approval and my curious to meet her And I sent some of my conditions too as I don't want to be treated as a celebrity and I won't to explore the country with a different point of view and some funny conditions.

Today is the day I already packed my luggage and made sure that I didn't forget anything as I know me very well always forgetting something at home when traveling. I had to take a taxi to the airport and smile to some of paparazzi at the airport they were asking me about my new movie that released yesterday and how I'll miss all the interviews but I promise to make an online interview from the place that I'll be in it, and of course I didn't assured the rumor that I'm going to Egypt. How people know about this? I get on the plane for a long trip to Egypt.

After 18 hours on the plane, we finally arrived.

"Dear passengers, welcome to egypt. We now at cairo international airport it's 14:00 we hope that you enjoyed the flight. Thanks for using America airline" the air hostess said.

What? 14:00 it's afternoon here and it is dawn in LA. I should have had checked the time difference but I guess I'll used to it. I got off from the plane as the sun hit me and it burns.

Me:-

"Oh this traffic jam, finally the road start to move I think I'll be on time" I said to myself as I become closer to the airport it's really a miracle to take only 2 hours to be there.

"Here I am. Right on time" I parked my car and went inside to wait for Mr. Darren criss.

Darren:-

My passport stumped and pick up my luggage. All people were friendly although they seemed not knowing who I am and it felt really good.

"Here I am at the waiting hall, waiting for the mysterious tour guide" then I saw a young lady wearing a head scarf and a plaid blouse with long sleeves and a straight dark jeans and sneakers. I couldn't really describe her face she was wearing a sunglasses and her face was tanned for sure.

This girl was waving but I couldn't tell if she meant me or someone else and I think it was obvious that I'm confused as she picked up something from her bag and it was a pink sunglasses.

Me:-

I was standing in the waiting hall when I saw him with his curly hair and a green v neck shirt and a Paige baggy short with a Paige sneakers and his pink sunglasses. I waved to him but he seemed confused.

"Of course he won't know who I am. What I'm doing?" I remembered that Sara's pink sunglasses was in my bag since friday when we went to shopping so I opened my bag and I grabbed it and I looked at him smiling and he smiled back while he was coming toward me.

"Mr. Darren criss, welcome to Egypt" I said smiling and presenting a flower.

"Oh thank you, I'm happy to be here" he said taking the flower and smiling.

"First, let me introduce myself I'm (me) your tour guide for this trip. I hope you read my conditions before." I said being a little serious but I felt that it was too much.

"Oh of course and I respect all of them but I've a question" he said it and I felt that he's a little afraid from me.

"You're an islamphopic, aren't you?" I said with a really weird shocked face and of course I was kidding.

He shocked his head in denial and when he opened his mouth to explain I cut him off.

"You didn't expect a head covered girl, did you? Don't worry I don't have a boom in the car, this car worth more than my life I still pay for it" I said pointing to my parked car I couldn't stop myself from laughing to his face expression.

"Are you kidding me? My heart skipped a beat" he said smiling and it made me confused.

"You thought that I could have boom here. I might have only this gun" I said when we where next to the car and I found a water gun belong to one of my brother's sons and I pointed it in his face and I click it.

"Ok I didn't expect to be shot with a water gun in my first day here" he said laughing and looking to his kinda wet shirt.

"To make my position clear, I didn't know how much water was in it" I said enter my car and turned it on.

Darren:-

Now I'm in my tour guide car with my kinda wet shirt on my way to hotel, my tour guide seemed to be a nice girl. She scared me at first when she thought I was Islamphobic as it was something I couldn't think about. Everyone has the right to have his own beliefs.

There was an awkward silent that made me feel uncomfortable.

"So you know me well" I said pointing to the pink sunglasses and smiling. She must be a fan to have that but she didn't act like one.

"Oh that, no It doesn't belong to me. But you're right I know you" she said focusing on the road and she continue talking.

"My friend is a big fan of you and glee"

"What about you?"

"I like glee too. Do you want me to switch the air conditioning for you?" She asked a little nervous.

Me:-

"Yes, please" he said looking down and it was my entire fault when I said that I like glee only he was asking about if I was a fan of him or not and I totally blow it.

And we back to silence.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" He nodded

"I hope you like my taste of music" I said smiling and press play.

The first song was "one more night" I felt a little awkward as this song remind me of Blaine because first time I heard it was from that amazing fan trailer that changed their story.

"It's really a good song" he said suddenly while I was in deep thoughts and it was obvious.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" he said kindly

"No not at all. Yeah it's good one" I said still effected by the shock.

That's when the second song played "aftershock".

What's happened to the songs? Why they all awkward?

"You know Demi Lovato?" He said smiling.

"Who doesn't? I'm a fan of her she's a great role model she got through a lot of things but It didn't stop her it made her stronger. And her voice is totally awesome." I said excited and fangirling he just looked at me with a smile.

And then the third song started "I can't be tamed" ok this playlist making me more awkward.

"I think you're a Disney fan. I mean Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus." He said and for me it was better to listen to the song.

"Yeah sure Hannah Montana was the best thing that happened to me; she helped me a lot as teenager. And Miley's songs never get old" I said it while the forth song start to play "kiss you" ok this playlist gotta stop. I don't wanna to make a wrong impression.

"Ok I think this isn't a proper playlist. I think I've another one" I said while I was searching for my USB of course there was a traffic jam so I didn't have to pay attention to the road.

"I found it" I said grabbing my USB and connect it in my car.

"Actually I didn't have a problem with that playlist. But it's your choice" he said smiling. What? Why he is acting like this? I believe that he notice my awkwardness. He mocked me. How dare he?

"I think you might like this one too" I said pressing play button it was "glee/starkid" USB. The first one was "sami" I really like this song.

Darren:-

She is a glee fan, but unlike her friend she is not my fan. That was fine with me but she seemed nervous what if she doesn't like me it'll be awkward I guess.

She turned on the playlist the first song was a surprising song. She doesn't seem to be listening to that kind of songs. But why she is blushing right now? She must felt awkward.

"It's a really good song" I said try to less the awkwardness but she seemed deeply in thought she jumped when she heard my voice. I scared her but she hided it.

The second song was really a surprise it was a Demi Lovato song. Demi is a great artist but I never thought that they know her here.

When I asked her about this, she seemed really excited and totally a fangirl then Miley song she is definitely a Disney fan. That's really cool. But the way she blushed is really cute especially when "kiss you" start to play. She mumbling and she disconnected the USB as fast as she can and started to search for another one. She was blushing and feeling awkward I couldn't prevent myself from teasing her.

"Actually I didn't have a problem with that playlist. But it's your choice" I said teasing her and smiling. She looked at me with surprise when she started the new playlist. And wows it was my song "sami"

"I guess it's time for me to blush" I smiled while she began to blush.

"Sorry, if that made you uncomfortable. I thought you might like to hear some of glee and starkid songs. I'm really sorry" she said mumbling and nervous she even stopped the car.

"No it's okay I was just kidding with you. I don't mind listen to anything" I said trying to reassure her.

"Really" she sighed. "For your information, "sami" is one of my favorite songs" she said smiling but still nervous

Then we back to silence only the sound of songs that bring to me so many memories.

Me:-

He was sleeping in my car he must felt really tired from the flight. The good thing is that we're so close from the hotel where he can rest in it for today.

We finally arrived.

"How on earth I'm gonna wake him up now?" I said to myself not knowing what to do. Then I start to call his name "Mr. Criss, Mr. Criss we arrived the hotel"

"Why he didn't wake up yet? I think I've to shack him but nicely to not freak him out" I was a little nervous what if this isn't proper but before my hand reach him my phone rang and he begin to wake. Thank god

"Are we arrived yet?" He asked with a sleepy voice that was so close to children voice and that was cute.

"Yeah, sorry I've to take the call" I said grabbing my phone and get of the car. I know that he wouldn't understand Arabic but its private thing and I wouldn't feel comfortable.

"I hope everything is fine" he said waiting for me to open the car box to grab his luggage.

"What?" I said wondering did he understand that I was arguing with my mom. No way this was impossible.

"Sorry, you looked like arguing with the one who you were talking to you. Of course I didn't understand but it was obvious" he said grabbing his luggage for car.

"Ok it's something personal" I said and he just nodded that this is okay.

"It was my mom. She wants me to back early today because we will have guests and she wants me to be ready on time" I said reserving all the phone call.

"Sorry for interfering, but why dose this made angry?" He said wondering.

"Because those guests have a son that I know that he searching for a girl to marry her and of course he is coming today for this reason. That's why I was arguing with my mom? I don't know why I'm teeling you this private thing" I said realizing that I'm talking to a completely stranger in a very private thing but I guess I was furious from had happened and I just couldn't keep all of this inside me.

"I guess that I'm just angry and I needed to talk to someone. Sorry this wasn't professional" I said looking down blaming myself for what I did.

"It's okay. I don't mind be this 'someone' and who told you that I want it professional. Didn't you read my conditions?" He said with a warm smile on his face.

"Thanks it's really nice of you. And of course I read it, which reminds me that we have to get in the hotel for you to get some sleep. There is no planning for today so you could take some rest and unpack your luggage" I said when we both were heading to the reception to get Darren his room key.

"Here are your room key and your phone with an egyptian phone line. I saved my number and if you have any questions you can call me" I said giving him the key and the phone. I usually don't give my clients phones and lines because I usually work with a group it was my first time to work with one person and not any person he was Darren Criss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two is here. I hope you like it
I think I'm going to update on Thursday but not in a regular base because I'm getting ready for final exams. Wish me luck :)
Feel free to comment
Ps: this chapter was wrote before the two new seasons of glee announced.
See ya on next thursday xo