Status: !st one up

Typical

Ellie

Hey my name is Ellie..... E.L.L.I.E im Purta-rican and 15 years of age. I go to cad well high you know that one school with a lepord as there mascot. So my birthday is coming up and i wanna throw a huge birthday bash only one problem.... im the new kid and don't know anybody. Luck but very weird i got invited to a part, i don't know how or why but it happened. So i go to my closet and pick out a white shirt with black angel wings , a black mini skirt and some black pumps. I curl my hair add some black eye shadow, mascara, and liner. I put a big fat white bow in my hair and the add some soft pink lip gloss. Took in the mirror and see my crop top expose my tummy enough to were you can see black belly button ring. Perfect. My mom drops me off and says "keep em hungry" i just laugh and run up to the door as she pulls of. This place is huge. I open the double doors and there a whole bunch of people drinking and dancing to the loud music playing. i go up and grab a drink, then i feel eyes on me so i turn around and there is a guy (cute one) behind me........

(Brandon's pov)
All o was thinking was that she was the sexiest girl at the party. But i had too play it cool, hey whats ur name i asked? she replied with Ellie. OH MAWH GAWD she had a accent. How bout you she said, it took me a minute to process what she was asking. OH brandon i said, nice too meet you she said, same to you Ellie. How come i haven't seen you before? she replied because im new. Oh......damn, she looked at me with a puzzled expression. crap. i didnt mean to say it out loud, i just meant its good you came ya know to spice things up. Oh why thank you, smooth Brandon nice recovery i thought to myself.
(ellies pov)
This dude Brandon was nice and kinda cute. i decided to get another drink. I picked up a random glass and as i turned around i spilled it on some girls dress. She looked up with a disgusted look on her face. Im soo sor- she cut me off, don't worry .... you'll get yours and she walked away. Wow haven't even started school yet and have already mad my first enemy.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave comments if u want, i know my spelling is off, 1st chapter so there ya go