A Hidden Three Days Grace

anonymous

Eric ... Eric... dude wake up , come on get up.

what ? yeah, yeah, I'm up... I think...

come on we gotta go, we're gonna be late and your bull shitting really hard... let's go

"Howard"

yeah what's up, Eric

what time is it ?

7:54 and we have to be at school at 8:00.

uhhh... all right lets go

you not gonna brush your hair or anything.

nope, i really don't see the point, its not like any one special is gonna be there.

But still I mean your "Eric Hawkins" your all cool and stuff and then there's me.

(Howard is Eric's bestfriend.They've been best friends sense before kindergarten and have done alot of crazy things together)(Howard has brown shaggyish hair with green eyes and glasses, he's not really muscuar in fact he has no mussels at all, he's just an average scrawny kid with high IQ scores.well not to minchin he's an amazing artist and he's also the drummer in Three Days Grace)

Howard you shouldn' down your self, I'm as normal as you.

wha-...you...normal..wha-... ha...ha...ha ha..yeah that's funny... you... you are hilarious.
normal.

look just because im a have breed doesn't make me anyone special and I don't even want any one to know so shut your trap.

but still your not like me... normal or anything

well whateves kid

finally arriving at school Eric looks up at Howard with a smirk and said "I'll race you up the stairs"

no because you always win...

"okay have it your way Howard"

so the boys go in and walk to class and take there seats.

"Styles... Hawkins, why are you late once again" said an high pitched voice coming from a lady with short white hair that almost looked silver in the light and she had dark brown eyes that could stare a whole of fear into you when you we're in trouble or when you were caught doing something you weren't supposed to.She was in her 60's and she always wore a dress even on the coldest winter days and with her mean snobby appearance and her annoying high pitched voice it made her seem mean, when actually she was fairly nice when she wanted to be.Her name was Mrs.Thomas... Martha Thomas.

"sorry Mrs.Thomas" said Howard with a sad voice to make his apology seem more realistic. We didn't mean to but my alarm clock failed to go off again.

"And,what's your excuse Hawkins !"

"well... I over slept,My apologizes,it wont happen again."