A Hidden Three Days Grace

Never To Late

okay class, now that that's done with, open your books to pages 333. and read about ''Matter and it's Proporties.''

''Dude, 8th grade or not this shit sucks,so i'm going to sleep.''

''Eric you can't just go to sleep in the middle of class''

''Yes i can, and besides it's not like i'm going to learn anything interesting.''

''I don't get it, all you do is sleep and still you make passing grades I mean really, just last week i feel asleep in Mr.Houston's and he gave me a ''C'' and stared lectuering me on failing and being disobedient.''

''Well look i don't know what to say but i've had a little under 3 hours of sleep and i'm dead tired so yeah im going to sleep.''

''Now explain why you can't go to sleep from 12 am to 5 am again?''

''Because I was possossed by a demon and if I go to sleep my soul will be forcefully dragged to the firey depths of hell to be consumed by more demons and thats the last thing I need so ye-''

''Excuse me... Hawkin's and Styles quite plaese there are student's who acually wanna learn.''

After correcting the two, the principle showed up with news that there was going to be a new student.Her name was Traci and she was supposed to be coming in from Montannah, she will be attending her first day tommorow morning.After being told that she reported every thing she had just been told to her students and warned them on there do's and there don'ts and reminded them to be welcoming and things along those line but before she could finish what she was talking about the bell rang dismissing the class to second period.

''Hey Eric whatdo you think the new girl will be like?''

''I don't know and really don't care. It's not like she'll give a crap about me I mean she probably's gonna be like all the other girls. Either to good for guys or not good enough.''

'' Well your Eric Hawkins the lead singer and guitar player of ''Three Days Grace''

''Yeah and Howard Stylesthe drummer of ''Three Days Grace''.

''But still people don't see you how they see me how they see you, im like the side kick''

''well whatever i'm going to class''

''don't fall asleep...''

''yeah wheteves''

The rest of the day went normal and after school they met up and walked to Eric's and did homework and then later went to band practice.